- Rep. C.A. Dutch Ruppersberger not running for US Senate Updated: Sep-29-15 5:33 pm
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Maryland Rep. C.A. Dutch Ruppersberger said Tuesday he will run for re-election to his House seat in 2016, instead of running for the Senate seat that will open up when Sen. Barbara Mikulski retires next year.
- Cummings, Ruppersberger, still mum on Senate bids Updated: Sep-28-15 1:02 pm
WASHINGTON - Reps. Elijah Cummings and C.A. Dutch Ruppersberger say they plan to make announcements in the near future about potential bids for Senate.
- Van Hollen and NIH head to warn against government shutdown Updated: Sep-22-15 9:03 am
BETHESDA, Maryland - Rep. Chris Van Hollen and National Institutes of Health Director Francis Collins plan to warn about the consequences of a potential federal government shutdown.
- Valerie Ervin dropping out of US House race Updated: Sep-17-15 1:41 pm
SILVER SPRING, Maryland - Former Montgomery County Council president Valerie Ervin is dropping her bid for a seat in Congress, citing fundraising difficulties.
- Got a $100 million tax bill? Your check is no good at IRS Updated: Sep-14-15 3:58 pm
WASHINGTON - No checks, please. Starting next year, your check won't be any good at the IRS - if you're making a tax payment of $100 million or more.