- Indians drop fifth straight, lose 9-4 to Royals Updated: Jul-27-15 11:41 pm
CLEVELAND - The team meeting was supposed to clear the air and change things.
- Hosmer drives in 4 as Royals roll over Indians 9-4 Updated: Jul-27-15 11:27 pm
CLEVELAND - After celebrating with handshakes and high-fives, the Royals walked off the field as dozens of blue-clad Kansas City backers lined the rows behind their first-base dugout.
- Indians 'not motivated' to trade any starting pitchers Updated: Jul-24-15 6:11 pm
CLEVELAND - With one of baseball's best young starting staffs, the Indians are a prime target for teams looking to make a deal before next week's trading deadline.
- White Sox blow late lead in 3-2 loss to Cardinals Updated: Jul-23-15 12:51 am
CHICAGO - David Robertson felt it was a good pitch, and Yadier Molina agreed with the closer.
- Molina's clutch triple rallies Cardinals past White Sox 3-2 Updated: Jul-23-15 12:21 am
CHICAGO - With a solid pitching staff and deep lineup, the St. Louis Cardinals can beat you in a variety of ways. This time, it was a rare triple for their All-Star catcher.
- Lohse struggles, Brewers fall short in 7-5 loss to Indians Updated: Jul-22-15 7:45 pm
MILWAUKEE - Kyle Lohse has weathered tough stretches on the mound during what has been a respectable 15-year career in the big leagues.
- Brantley homers with 4 RBIs as Indians top Brewers 7-5 Updated: Jul-22-15 7:36 pm
MILWAUKEE - A .349 hitter with runners in scoring position, Michael Brantley doesn't mind sharing the sharing the reason for his success at the plate.
- A's Sonny Gray dominates Indians in Oakland's 2-0 win Updated: Jul-12-15 5:48 pm
CLEVELAND - With Sonny Gray at the top of his game, the Cleveland Indians were going to have a tough time on Sunday.
- Tigers call back to .500 after getting swept by Pirates Updated: Jul-02-15 6:12 pm
- Aviles' 10th-inning homer gives Indians sweep of Rays Updated: Jul-02-15 5:54 pm
TAMPA, Florida - The Cleveland Indians are feeling a little better about themselves.
- Correction: Indians-Orioles story Updated: Jun-29-15 1:27 pm
BALTIMORE - In a story June 28 about the Cleveland Indians game against the Baltimore Orioles, The Associated Press erroneously reported a quote from Cleveland manager Terry Francona. The quote should have read: "Today was not a pretty day for us. But I don't see guys grinding the bat ... we're just not doing the things we're capable of doing," not "I don't see guys grinding the at-bat."