- Hauschka kicks 60-yard field goal to give Seahawks 16-15 win Updated: Aug-30-15 12:50 am
SAN DIEGO - Facing a 60-yard field goal attempt on a steamy evening with 16 seconds left and his Seattle Seahawks trailing by two, Steven Hauschka's mindset was to just swing away.
- B.J. Daniels trying to earn spot at receiver for Seahawks Updated: Aug-25-15 6:29 pm
RENTON, Washington - B.J. Daniels has played football since he was 6 years old and never played any position other than quarterback.
- K-State back to running roots with personnel turnover Updated: Aug-24-15 3:54 pm
MANHATTAN, Kansas - The approach taken by Kansas State's offense a couple of years ago was simple: The Wildcats were going to run it right at their opponents, daring them to make a stop.
- Chiefs hold off Seahawks 14-13 in second preseason game Updated: Aug-22-15 12:33 am
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Chiefs coach Andy Reid insists he has a handle on who will start along the offensive line when Kansas City opens the regular season, assuming a couple guys get healthy.
- Clark and Lockett both stand out in debut for Seahawks Updated: Aug-17-15 7:24 pm
RENTON, Washington - For as good a wide receiver as Tyler Lockett was in college, and all the compliments he's received from his new teammates as a pass catcher in training camp, he was drafted by the Seattle Seahawks because they needed a dynamic returner in the kicking game.
- Osweiler leads 5 scoring drives, Broncos beat Seahawks 22-20 Updated: Aug-15-15 1:29 am
SEATTLE - Brock Osweiler was composed and efficient, leading the Denver Broncos to scores on all five first-half possessions. An impressive effort, even if it came against a makeshift Seattle defense.
- Seattle coach Pete Carroll collides with ref, draws flag Updated: Aug-14-15 11:20 pm
SEATTLE - Pete Carroll paid a price for the Seattle Seahawks first touchdown of the preseason.
- Tyler Lockett impressing Seahawks with receiving potential Updated: Aug-07-15 6:24 pm
RENTON, Washington - Rookie Tyler Lockett is turning heads in the Seattle Seahawks training camp with his quickness and route-running ability, and given his family history, it's really no surprise.