- Yankees stopped by Trout's glove, bat in 4-1 loss to Angels Updated: Jun-30-15 2:27 am
ANAHEIM, California - Chris Young simply threw up his hands when Mike Trout sprinted back and made his second remarkable catch of the night, robbing him of another sure run-scoring hit.
- Mike Trout powers Angels past Yankees 4-1 with bat and glove Updated: Jun-30-15 1:57 am
ANAHEIM, California - Mike Trout showed off practically every aspect of his MVP talent against the New York Yankees, from his early homer to his late stolen base with a couple of jaw-dropping catches in between.
- Rookie Correa leads Astros over Yankees 3-1 Updated: Jun-28-15 6:09 pm
HOUSTON - Houston rookie Carlos Correa has amassed enough big plays to fill a highlight reel despite being in the majors for less than a month.
- Houston's Oberholtzer ejected for throwing at A-Rod Updated: Jun-27-15 5:41 pm
HOUSTON - Houston starter Brett Oberholtzer has been ejected in the second for throwing at New York's Alex Rodriguez.
- Hamels loses to Yanks 10-2 in return from hamstring injury Updated: Jun-24-15 6:35 pm
NEW YORK - Every time Cole Hamels takes the mound, he knows it could be his last start for the Philadelphia Phillies.
- Nova sparkles in return, pitches Yankees past Phillies 10-2 Updated: Jun-24-15 6:03 pm
NEW YORK - Ivan Nova went to bed about 10 p.m. He couldn't sleep.
- Betances takes 1st MLB loss, Yankees lose 11-6 to Phillies Updated: Jun-24-15 2:24 am
NEW YORK - Dellin Betances was just as bad Tuesday night as the rest of the Yankees' pitchers have been lately, and that was certainly a surprise.
- JD Martinez hits 3 HRs, Tigers tag Tanaka and top Yanks 12-4 Updated: Jun-21-15 6:08 pm
NEW YORK - J.D. Martinez wanted that fourth home run. He had never even hit two in a major league game before, so might as well tie the record the first time he got a chance.
- A-Rod homers for 3,000th hit; 29th player to reach milestone Updated: Jun-20-15 12:19 am
NEW YORK - Alex Rodriguez homered for his 3,000th career hit and smiled all the way around the bases Friday night, the highlight so far in what's become a resurgent season for the disgraced slugger.
- No deal: Fan with A-Rod's 3,000th ball holding it back now Updated: Jun-19-15 11:06 pm
NEW YORK - The fan at Yankee Stadium who wound up with the ball that Alex Rodriguez launched for his 3,000th hit is holding on to the prize souvenir.
- List of Alex Rodriguez's milestone hits Updated: Jun-19-15 10:51 pm
NEW YORK - A look at the milestone hits in Alex Rodriguez's major league career:
- Marlins 'pen rocked in loss to Yanks; A-Rod gets hit 2,999 Updated: Jun-19-15 12:48 am
NEW YORK - The Marlins' recently steady bullpen gave up everything - but Alex Rodriguez's 3,000th hit.
- A-Rod gets hit No. 2,999, a single in fifth against Marlins Updated: Jun-18-15 9:11 pm
NEW YORK - Alex Rodriguez has moved within one hit of 3,000 for his career with a single to left field in the fifth inning Thursday night against the Miami Marlins.
- Yelich's homer ends Pineda's no-hit bid vs Marlins in 7th Updated: Jun-17-15 9:12 pm
- David Phelps gets win as Marlins drub Yankees 12-2 Updated: Jun-16-15 11:38 pm
MIAMI - The Miami Marlins' injury-depleted rotation is starting to look stout.
- Marlins score franchise-high 8 in 1st and beat Yankees 12-2 Updated: Jun-16-15 11:23 pm
MIAMI - Nathan Eovaldi pitched so poorly he got booed on the road.
- MLB, union put Alex Rodriguez grievance deadline on hold Updated: Jun-16-15 5:09 pm
- A-Rod glad to be back home even though he didn't start Updated: Jun-15-15 11:14 pm
MIAMI - Alex Rodriguez sat in a mostly deserted visiting dugout two hours before Monday's game, holding his older daughter's hands while she whispered in his ear.
- Murphy delivers big hit for Yankees in 5-3 win over Orioles Updated: Jun-14-15 6:26 pm
BALTIMORE - A part-time player got a big-time double to help the New York Yankees avert a three-game sweep.
- Alex Rodriguez joins Aaron in 2,000-RBI club Updated: Jun-13-15 10:02 pm
BALTIMORE - Alex Rodriguez has joined Hank Aaron as the only players in major league history with 2,000 career RBIs.
- Yankees lose closer Andrew Miller to forearm injury Updated: Jun-10-15 7:09 pm
NEW YORK - The New York Yankees' dominant bullpen took a big hit when the team announced closer Andrew Miller has a left forearm strain and will be placed on the 15-day disabled list.
- Span infield hit in 11th lifts Nationals over Yankees 5-4 Updated: Jun-10-15 7:09 pm
NEW YORK - Denard Span decided during warmpus that the tightness in his back was tolerable and he would give playing a shot.
- Harper hits 20th HR, tries surprise bunt, Nats lose to Yanks Updated: Jun-10-15 12:32 am
NEW YORK - Bryce Harper did plenty in his first game at Yankee Stadium. He hit his 20th home run, hustled for a double and hung in tough during a 10-pitch at-bat against Masahiro Tanaka.
- A-Rod cousin gets 7 months in prison in steroids case Updated: Jun-04-15 11:36 am
MIAMI - A cousin of New York Yankees slugger Alex Rodriguez who was the star's longtime personal assistant was sentenced Thursday to seven months in prison after pleading guilty to federal drug charges stemming from baseball's South Florida steroids scandal.