- Coach: NFL called play in Titans' loss 'poorly officiated' Updated: Nov-30-15 6:25 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Titans interim coach Mike Mularkey says the NFL called how referee Jeff Triplette's crew handled a late fourth down in Tennessee's 24-21 loss to Oakland a "poorly officiated play."
- Titans to start undrafted free agent at guard vs. Raiders Updated: Nov-27-15 2:58 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee has switched up its offensive line again.
- Titans tight end Delanie Walker having his best season yet Updated: Nov-26-15 2:15 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Delanie Walker of the Tennessee Titans is having not just the best season of his 10-year career, the veteran also caught more passes than any other tight end in the NFL. More than Rob Gronkowski, Jason Witten or Greg Olsen.
- Titans eager to snap 10-game skid, celebrate on own field Updated: Nov-25-15 7:30 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee tight end Delanie Walker knows it's been a long time since the Titans last won a game on their own field.
- Mularkey says Titans, coaches want W more than even fans do Updated: Nov-23-15 5:31 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Tennessee Titans returned to work Monday closer to the top pick in the NFL draft than the lead in their own division.
- Greene's punt return helps Jaguars beat Titans 19-13 Updated: Nov-20-15 12:24 am
- Jaguars running back Yeldon active, starting against Titans Updated: Nov-19-15 7:19 pm
- Titans put Justin Hunter, Jason McCourty on injured reserve Updated: Nov-16-15 5:33 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Tennessee Titans will be short-handed when they play Thursday at Jacksonville, thanks to a pair of season-ending surgeries.
- Titans know stopping Panthers' run key to pressuring Newton Updated: Nov-12-15 5:53 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Dick LeBeau hopes on Sunday that he sees more of Tennessee Titans rookie quarterback Marcus Mariota on the field than Cam Newton.
- Clarification: Titans-Mariota story Updated: Nov-12-15 12:05 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - In a story Nov. 11, The Associated Press reported this will be Mariota's third Heisman pairing in the rookie's first seven NFL games after playing Jameis Winston and Johnny Manziel. This will be Mariota's third Heisman pairing of quarterbacks in the rookie's first seven NFL games after playing Jameis Winston and Johnny Manziel. Mariota also played a fourth Heisman winner in Saints running back Mark Ingram. A clarified version of the story is below.
- Mularkey's changes help Titans protect QB Marcus Mariota Updated: Nov-09-15 6:48 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Marcus Mariota showed what the Tennessee Titans believed when they drafted him: The quarterback can be special when given a little time to throw.
- Titans WR Wright ruled out for Sunday's game vs. Saints Updated: Nov-05-15 4:50 pm
- Interim coach wants more physical Titans, better run game Updated: Nov-04-15 6:50 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Mike Mularkey wants the Tennessee Titans to dig themselves out of their six-game skid by getting physical, so the interim head coach switched up practice Wednesday by opening with a run drill.
- Coach: Nothing he can say with Titans' skid now at 16 of 17 Updated: Nov-02-15 6:27 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - With the Titans mired in their worst skid since relocating to Tennessee, coach Ken Whisenhunt knows he's at a point where only wins - not words - matter most.
- Texans have 7 sacks, force 3 turnovers to beat Titans 20-6 Updated: Nov-02-15 3:55 am
- Hoyer's 2 TD passes help Texans top Titans 20-6 Updated: Nov-01-15 6:07 pm
HOUSTON - Houston coach Bill O'Brien knows Sunday wasn't a great game by the Texans.
- Houston LB Clowney injures back against Titans Updated: Nov-01-15 3:31 pm
HOUSTON - Texans outside linebacker Jadeveon Clowney has left the game again after injuring his back against the Tennessee Titans.