- Things get interesting when Bengals break the huddle Updated: Oct-07-15 5:21 pm
CINCINNATI - Sixth play of the game. The Bengals break the huddle on second-and-1. Left tackle Andrew Whitworth lingers in the backfield and then takes the position of a fullback.
- By settling for field goals, Chiefs settle for 1-3 start Updated: Oct-05-15 4:45 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - After a lopsided loss in Green Bay, Chiefs coach Andy Reid spent the week placing the blame squarely on his own shoulders, arguing he didn't do a good enough job preparing his players.
- Boykin throws 5 TDs, No. 4 TCU blows out Texas 50-7 Updated: Oct-03-15 3:49 pm
FORT WORTH, Texas - Trevone Boykin threw five touchdown passes, including four to freshman KaVontae Turpin, and No. 4 TCU rode a 30-point first quarter to a 50-7 rout of Texas on Saturday.
- Andy Dalton's elite play a big reason Bengals are unbeaten Updated: Sep-30-15 6:25 pm
CINCINNATI - When Andy Dalton was introduced before the All-Star celebrity softball game at Great American Ball Park in July, many of the fans booed.
- Unbeaten Bengals have chance to take control of AFC North Updated: Sep-28-15 6:38 pm
CINCINNATI - The Bengals are in rare territory for them: Unbeaten after three games with an early chance to take control of their division.
- Unbeaten Bengals look down at winless Ravens in AFC North Updated: Sep-28-15 2:42 am
- Winless Ravens lose lead and game to Bengals, 28-24 Updated: Sep-27-15 6:40 pm
BALTIMORE - There really isn't any mystery surrounding the Baltimore Ravens' unprecedented 0-3 start.
- Dalton, Green lead Bengals over winless Ravens 28-24 Updated: Sep-27-15 5:55 pm
BALTIMORE - Thrust into a familiar scenario, the Cincinnati Bengals performed as they had in the past.
- Bengals fan flies from England to Cincinnati to see game Updated: Sep-26-15 9:48 am
CINCINNATI - Orange juice in one hand, a grande caramel macchiato in the other, Matthew Catterall looked every bit the Bengals fan the Monday morning following a victory on an Oktoberfest Zinzinnati Sunday: bleary eyed, a little hungover, but incredibly satisfied.
- Bengals are masters of the fast start, need to keep it up Updated: Sep-23-15 4:56 pm
CINCINNATI - Nobody's getting carried away by the Bengals' impressive start.
- McCoy defends decision not to use timeouts before halftime Updated: Sep-21-15 9:25 pm
SAN DIEGO - Chargers coach Mike McCoy is defending his decision not to use his final two timeouts at the end of the first half of Sunday's loss at Cincinnati and at least get the ball back and take a few shots down the field with Philip Rivers and his talented receivers.
- Bernard's big game gives Bengals something to consider at RB Updated: Sep-21-15 4:34 pm
CINCINNATI - Running back Jeremy Hill stood at the end of the bench with his helmet on, watching his backup lead Cincinnati to another win.
- Balanced Bengals offense sets up 24-19 win over Chargers Updated: Sep-21-15 2:16 am
CINCINNATI - The Bengals weren't about to let it happen again.
- Dalton throws for 3 TDs, Bengals beat Chargers 24-19 Updated: Sep-20-15 5:48 pm
CINCINNATI - Andy Dalton throws three touchdown passes, each to a different receiver. Jeremy Hill gets benched for fumbling twice, and his backup runs for 123 yards.
- Ravens will look to throw more deep balls against Oakland Updated: Sep-17-15 7:59 pm
SAN JOSE, California - Baltimore offensive coordinator Marc Trestman hasn't had any time to visit old haunting grounds this week in the Bay Area.
- Top fantasy football scorers for Week 1 Updated: Sep-15-15 4:23 pm
FANTASY POINTS SCORED
- Week 1 of NFL proves pressuring quarterback pays dividends Updated: Sep-14-15 5:43 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Chiefs' Justin Houston roared off the edge, stuck out his big mitt and swiped at Brian Hoyer, the All-Pro pass-rusher pulling down the Texans quarterback for his first sack of the season while forcing a fumble in one dynamic play.
- With everyone healthy, Bengals offense is balanced in opener Updated: Sep-14-15 5:13 pm
CINCINNATI - The first throw went to tight end Tyler Eifert, who was out for all but eight plays last season.
- Bengals spoil Del Rio's debut with 33-13 win over Raiders Updated: Sep-14-15 2:40 am
OAKLAND, California - With so much attention paid to A.J. Green on the outside, Andy Dalton was pleased to get big tight end Tyler Eifert back to control the middle of the field.
- NFL Today, Week 1 Updated: Sep-13-15 10:39 pm
- Raiders struggle in Del Rio's debut as coach Updated: Sep-13-15 9:34 pm
OAKLAND, California - The offense didn't take a snap across midfield until the fourth quarter. The defense struggled from the opening drive.
- Bengals spoil Del Rio's debut with 33-13 win over Raiders Updated: Sep-13-15 9:03 pm
OAKLAND, California - Andy Dalton couldn't have scripted his season opener with Cincinnati much better.
- Bengals receiver A.J. Green gets 4-year contract extension Updated: Sep-11-15 5:07 pm
CINCINNATI - Receiver A.J. Green agreed to a contract extension on Friday that runs through the 2019 season, the last big thing the Cincinnati Bengals needed to accomplish before their season opener.