- Bengals headed to London for first time next season Updated: Nov-25-15 6:14 pm
CINCINNATI - The tiger-striped helmets are headed to London for the first time.
- FANTASY PLAYS: Javorius Allen may help owners down stretch Updated: Nov-24-15 5:56 am
Meet Baltimore rookie tailback Javorius Allen, a fourth-round draft pick out of Southern California who just might become a vital addition to that playoff push for fantasy owners everywhere.
- Cardinals alone as NFC No. 2 after beating Bengals Updated: Nov-23-15 5:28 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - The Arizona Cardinals (8-2) have won four in a row and find themselves alone with the second-best record in the NFL (behind Carolina's 10-0).
- Bengals feel lead slipping, try to get back their edge Updated: Nov-23-15 5:23 pm
CINCINNATI - The Bengals got home shortly before sunrise and watched a little video of their latest loss, one that reminded them they're missing more than just sleep.
- Palmer overcomes early jitters, leads Cardinals to victory Updated: Nov-23-15 4:17 am
GLENDALE, Arizona - Carson Palmer said last week this was "not just another game."
- Bengals lose to Cardinals after late penalty, 34-31 Updated: Nov-23-15 1:44 am
GLENDALE, Arizona - Domata Peko has been in the NFL for 10 seasons and seen and been called for his share of penalties. The one he was flagged for in the last second Sunday night was a new one.
- Catanzaro's field goal after penalty gives Arizona wild win Updated: Nov-23-15 12:59 am
GLENDALE, Arizona - The matchup between two of the best in the NFL lived up to the hype - with a bizarre twist at the end for good measure.
- Teams finding ways to win without stellar QB play Updated: Nov-19-15 4:46 pm
You don't have to be the '85 Bears or the 2000 Ravens to win games without an elite quarterback.
- Bengals' running game hitting the wall too often Updated: Nov-18-15 5:05 pm
CINCINNATI - Andy Dalton was the Bengals' leading rusher at halftime, which pretty much summed up the state of Cincinnati's running game.
- Bengals seem more bothered by how they lost than loss itself Updated: Nov-17-15 8:03 pm
CINCINNATI - Ugly. Sloppy. Self-destructive. Ineffective. The Bengals seemed to be more bothered by how they lost their first game than by the loss itself.
- TJ Yates, Texans knock off previously unbeaten Bengals 10-6 Updated: Nov-17-15 7:59 pm
CINCINNATI - Texans cornerback Charles James stopped in a corner of the tiger-striped end zone and cupped a hand to his right ear, seeing what the crowd had to say about this outcome.
- Texans send Bengals to 1st loss, 10-6 behind backup TJ Yates Updated: Nov-17-15 12:34 am
CINCINNATI - The Texans were the perfect team to give the Bengals their first loss - on their home field in a big Monday night game, no less. They have a way of doing this to them - especially if T.J. Yates is running the offense.
- Texans' J.J. Watt, Bengals' Carlos Dunlap chase sacks title Updated: Nov-16-15 7:39 pm
CINCINNATI - J.J. Watt and Carlos Dunlap are watching each other from afar, seeing which one takes advantage of the chance to nose ahead in the NFL sacks race.
- Halfway through, the award winning front-runners are ... Updated: Nov-12-15 7:13 pm
The Associated Press will announce its 2015 NFL award winners the night before the Super Bowl. With the schedule halfway done, here's a look at the top performers so far.
- Dalton's hairdo getting looks along with Bengals' record Updated: Nov-12-15 6:01 pm
CINCINNATI - Andy Dalton spent most of the 12-minute interview talking about his hair. When it changed. Why it changed. How he gets that shock of red to stand up in front.
- As 3 NFL teams eye 16-0, a list of 2nd-half games to watch Updated: Nov-12-15 7:11 am
Never before have three NFL teams started 8-0 in the same season, so as long as the New England Patriots, Cincinnati Bengals and Carolina Panthers remain unbeaten, their pursuits of perfection will draw plenty of attention.
- Cardinals like chances in Seattle with Palmer at QB Updated: Nov-11-15 7:13 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - The only time they beat the Seahawks in Seattle in Bruce Arians' time as Arizona coach, the Cardinals had Carson Palmer at quarterback.
- Cam has Carolina bound for Cali for Super Bowl 50 Updated: Nov-10-15 3:30 am
Superman is going to the Super Bowl.
- Column: Cowboys debacle shows value of reliable QB backup Updated: Nov-06-15 6:05 pm
The most important position in the NFL is often the most vulnerable.
- Bengals TE Eifert emerges, leads NFL in touchdown catches Updated: Nov-06-15 5:52 pm
CINCINNATI - Tight end Tyler Eifert lined up by the sideline - a spot customarily occupied by A.J. Green - and made a move that had the Bengals' Pro Bowl receiver marveling.
- Dalton, Eifert lead Bengals over Browns 31-10 to go 8-0 Updated: Nov-06-15 2:28 am
CINCINNATI - Three touchdown catches on three different routes. Tight end Tyler Eifert got a lot of attention with his latest impressive game.
- The best defenses in the NFL these days can bring the blitz Updated: Nov-06-15 2:17 am
With sleek and sophisticated offenses, cunning and confident quarterbacks and recent rule changes designed for player safety, defense in the NFL has never been more difficult.
- Dalton leads way as Bengals beat Browns 31-10, go to 8-0 Updated: Nov-06-15 12:17 am
CINCINNATI - Andy Dalton plopped down in the chair and didn't even wait for the first question.
- Dalton hopes to show he's new QB in rematch with Browns Updated: Nov-05-15 1:34 pm
CINCINNATI - Running back Giovani Bernard likes Andy Dalton's new look. Specifically, the swoosh of red hair that sticks up from the front of his scalp.
- Burfict back in middle of Bengals defense, making impact Updated: Nov-03-15 5:18 pm
CINCINNATI - On his first play in more than a year, Vontaze Burfict made the tackle. Did it again on the next play, too.