- House bill would curb new regulation of e-cigarettes, cigars Updated: May-05-16 10:31 am
WASHINGTON - Vape away.
- INSIDE WASHINGTON: Ag groups seek exemption from scrutiny Updated: May-02-16 3:14 pm
NEW YORK - Congress is pushing the Agriculture Department to exempt the groups behind promotional campaigns like "Incredible, Edible Egg" and "Pork, the Other White Meat" from public scrutiny of their internal operations despite recent controversy.
- McConnell tries to rally GOP without mentioning Republicans Updated: Apr-23-16 5:11 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell is urging Republican delegates to focus on a single politician: Barack Obama.
- Capitol Hill Buzz: As Zika fears grow, DC points fingers Updated: Apr-14-16 4:40 pm
WASHINGTON - When it comes to Zika funding, President Barack Obama and Republicans agree on one point: It's the other guy's fault.
- White House: $589M to go to fight Zika virus Updated: Apr-06-16 4:10 pm
WASHINGTON - Federal money left over from the largely successful fight against Ebola will now go to combating the growing threat of the Zika virus, the Obama administration announced Wednesday.