- Ex-Bills RB Fred Jackson meeting with the Seahawks Updated: Sep-01-15 6:02 pm
RENTON, Washington - After being released by the Buffalo Bills, running back Fred Jackson is looking for an opportunity to reunite with former teammate Marshawn Lynch in Seattle.
- Hauschka kicks 60-yard field goal to give Seahawks 16-15 win Updated: Aug-30-15 12:50 am
SAN DIEGO - Facing a 60-yard field goal attempt on a steamy evening with 16 seconds left and his Seattle Seahawks trailing by two, Steven Hauschka's mindset was to just swing away.
- Identifying zone-read plays makes it tough to protect QBs Updated: Aug-28-15 3:12 am
PHILADELPHIA - If Chip Kelly, Pete Carroll and other NFL coaches want to run zone-read plays, their quarterbacks are fair game - even when they don't have the ball.
- Wilson says he did not have a concussion in NFC title game Updated: Aug-27-15 7:05 pm
RENTON, Washington - Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson said Thursday he did not suffer a concussion in the NFC championship game against Green Bay, a day after comments in an article in Rolling Stone indicated Wilson may have suffered a head injury.
- B.J. Daniels trying to earn spot at receiver for Seahawks Updated: Aug-25-15 6:29 pm
RENTON, Washington - B.J. Daniels has played football since he was 6 years old and never played any position other than quarterback.
- Chiefs hold off Seahawks 14-13 in second preseason game Updated: Aug-22-15 12:33 am
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Chiefs coach Andy Reid insists he has a handle on who will start along the offensive line when Kansas City opens the regular season, assuming a couple guys get healthy.
- Seahawks release former Green Beret Nate Boyer Updated: Aug-18-15 2:11 pm
RENTON, Washington - The Seattle Seahawks released long snapper and U.S. Army veteran Nate Boyer.
- Denver shows off its depth in exhibition opener Updated: Aug-15-15 7:41 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Gary Kubiak's goal in the offseason was to bridge the gap between the Denver Broncos' star-studded starting lineup and the backups.
- Osweiler leads 5 scoring drives, Broncos beat Seahawks 22-20 Updated: Aug-15-15 1:29 am
SEATTLE - Brock Osweiler was composed and efficient, leading the Denver Broncos to scores on all five first-half possessions. An impressive effort, even if it came against a makeshift Seattle defense.
- Seahawks' Anthony McCoy back from 2 Achilles tears Updated: Aug-12-15 7:54 pm
RENTON, Washington - Getting back to normal has been a long and arduous process for Anthony McCoy.
- Graham and Wilson working on connection in Seattle's offense Updated: Aug-08-15 8:50 pm
RENTON, Washington - Russell Wilson and Jimmy Graham were set to provide an otherwise mundane Seattle Seahawks scrimmage on Saturday a highlight they hoped could be replicated throughout the regular season.
- Petersen starts 2nd year at Washington with question at QB Updated: Aug-07-15 6:34 pm
SEATTLE - Chris Petersen can only describe it as a feeling. There isn't anything tangible Petersen can point to yet, just the sense of progress from where he was at this time last year when he took over at Washington.
- NFL experimenting further with sideline tablets Updated: Aug-07-15 9:53 am
NEW YORK - Coaches, players and game officials will be allowed to examine video on the sideline during preseason games. There's strong thought they will be able to do so in the regular season by 2016.
- Seattle to lean heavily on Mebane, Rubin on defensive line Updated: Aug-05-15 7:11 pm
RENTON, Washington - The cost of locking up Russell Wilson and Bobby Wagner with contract extensions last week was the Seattle Seahawks having to release veteran defensive tackle Tony McDaniel for salary cap reasons.