- From Riggins to Allen to Elway, the best Super Bowl runs Updated: Feb-04-16 2:41 am
Last year's Super Bowl is best remembered for a team's unsuccessful decision to throw on what appeared to be an obvious running down near the goal line, the sort of thing that maybe shouldn't surprise anyone, given the emphasis on passing in today's NFL.
- EX-Badgers QB Wilson to give Wisconsin commencement speech Updated: Feb-03-16 9:06 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - The University of Wisconsin says Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson will return to Madison this spring to give the school's commencement address.
- Microsoft shows off possible future of football viewing Updated: Feb-03-16 6:01 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Imagine being able to watch all 22 players at the snap with video that expands from your living room television set to the entire wall.
- 'What If' moments that defined Super Bowl legacies Updated: Feb-03-16 2:15 am
Imagine a world where the name Scott Norwood evokes awe in Buffalo, not "aww, dude."
- Newton wants black QB issue put away for good Updated: Feb-02-16 5:24 pm
SAN JOSE, California - Cam Newton wants any discussion of black quarterbacks in a Super Bowl put away.
- From Montana to Manning: Superb Super Bowls finishes Updated: Feb-02-16 11:41 am
SAN FRANCISCO - Every Super Bowl kicks off with the hopes of a thrilling game, capped by a dramatic drive in which the champion seizes control to capture the Lombardi Trophy.
- Russell Wilson throws 3 TDs in 49-27 Pro Bowl victory Updated: Feb-01-16 8:16 am
HONOLULU - With no Super Bowl trip this season for the Seattle Seahawks, their stars came to play - and dominate - at the Pro Bowl.
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson picked 1st in Pro Bowl Draft Updated: Jan-27-16 10:32 pm
WAHIAWA, Hawaii - Eli Manning was the second pick Wednesday in the Pro Bowl Draft - and he's got his No. 1 guy on his side in wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr.
- Panthers DT Short presents big challenge for Cardinals Updated: Jan-21-16 4:28 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Josh Noman has some advice for Carson Palmer if he sees Carolina Panthers defensive tackle Kawann "KK" Short heading his way on Sunday in the NFC championship game.
- SB 49: Butler clinches it for Patriots, 28-24 Updated: Jan-20-16 10:42 pm
Super Bowl 49
- Seahawks' offseason priorities begin with offensive line Updated: Jan-19-16 6:52 pm
RENTON, Washington - The Seattle Seahawks' offseason priorities were obvious in previous years.
- Seattle moves on after seeing reign as NFC champs end Updated: Jan-18-16 8:55 pm
RENTON, Washington - The ending to the Seattle Seahawks season was a microcosm to the year as a whole.
- Panthers: We needed to keep foot on the gas vs. Seahawks Updated: Jan-18-16 2:47 am
- Panthers build 31-0 lead, hold on to beat Seahawks 31-24 Updated: Jan-17-16 8:42 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Four games into his playoff career, Cam Newton recognizes the key element to success. He calls it "Big Mo," and there couldn't have been a better example than Carolina's 31-24 victory over Seattle on Sunday.
- Conference title games: Cards at Panthers, Pats at Broncos Updated: Jan-17-16 8:17 pm
The latest from NFL divisional games on Sunday (all times EST):
- Bad start puts Seattle in big hole in 31-24 loss at Carolina Updated: Jan-17-16 6:51 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - The mistakes piled up quickly. So did Carolina's lead.
- Seahawks overcame early collapses to get to this point Updated: Jan-14-16 7:43 pm
RENTON, Washington - They sat around in the aftermath of a fourth loss in six games, this vaunted group of Seattle Seahawks defensive backs trying to figure out how they could make such a costly mistake.
- Seahawks survive against Vikings in frigid wild-card game Updated: Jan-11-16 3:34 am
MINNEAPOLIS - Even as Minnesota Vikings kicker Blair Walsh trotted out for what his coach called a "chip shot" game-winning field goal try, ever-optimistic Seattle coach Pete Carroll kept right on believing his Seahawks weren't done yet.
- Blair Walsh goes from hero to goat with 27-yard miss Updated: Jan-10-16 7:54 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The Minnesota Vikings have a long list of agonizing playoff defeats.
- NFL Latest: Packers Adams hurts knee as Packers lead 24-18 Updated: Jan-10-16 7:06 pm
The Latest from NFL wild-card games Sunday. (All times EST)
- Seahawks escape with 10-9 win over Vikings after Walsh miss Updated: Jan-10-16 6:36 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Russell Wilson and the Seattle Seahawks needed more than three quarters to warm up at Minnesota, their quest to avenge last year's Super Bowl loss nearly frozen before it began.
- Seahawks prep for likely coldest game in franchise history Updated: Jan-08-16 11:41 pm
RENTON, Washington - Along with the usual assortment of cargo that goes on every NFL road trip, the Seattle Seahawks are collecting every parka, hand-warmer and beanie to be found.