- Sloppy performance costs Steelers control of playoff spot Updated: Nov-30-15 3:43 pm
PITTSBURGH - The Pittsburgh Steelers kept insisting there was no need to scoreboard watch, figuring they didn't have to worry about their spot in the AFC's jumbled playoff picture if they kept winning.
- Seattle leans on its offense to beat Pittsburgh 39-30 Updated: Nov-30-15 2:13 am
SEATTLE - Russell Wilson was sick of the story line about the Seattle Seahawks inability to finish games in the fourth quarter.
- Gronkowski carted off field, Seahawks lose Graham Updated: Nov-30-15 12:06 am
It was a rough day for the NFL's elite tight ends.
- Latest from the NFL: Gronkowski carted off after hit to knee Updated: Nov-29-15 11:34 pm
The latest from NFL games around the league on the 12th Sunday of the season (all times EST):
- Seattle TE Jimmy Graham suffers patellar tendon injury Updated: Nov-29-15 10:46 pm
SEATTLE - Jimmy Graham's rocky season of finding his role with a new offense in Seattle came to an unexpectedly early conclusion on Sunday.
- Turnovers costly in Steelers' 39-30 loss to Seahawks Updated: Nov-29-15 10:30 pm
SEATTLE - Ben Roethlisberger picked apart the vaunted defense of the Seattle Seahawks like no other quarterback has before.
- Wilson's 5 TDs lead Seattle past Pittsburgh 39-30 Updated: Nov-29-15 10:30 pm
SEATTLE - After spending the first half of the season hearing about their late-game failures, the Seattle Seahawks once again controlled the fourth quarter.
- Steelers say they must contain Seahawks QB Wilson Updated: Nov-27-15 4:35 pm
PITTSBURGH - Russell Wilson is taking his share of heat in Seattle with the Seahawks sitting at 5-5 following back-to-back Super Bowl appearances.
- Rookie 49ers QB Dylan Thompson prepares in case he's needed Updated: Nov-25-15 4:22 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - Dylan Thompson has spent the majority of his rookie season as the scout team quarterback, posing as Aaron Rodgers, Carson Palmer or Russell Wilson in practice to prepare the starting defense.
- FANTASY PLAYS: Javorius Allen may help owners down stretch Updated: Nov-24-15 5:56 am
Meet Baltimore rookie tailback Javorius Allen, a fourth-round draft pick out of Southern California who just might become a vital addition to that playoff push for fantasy owners everywhere.
- 3 teams send reminders they should not be dismissed Updated: Nov-23-15 3:32 pm
Like Dikembe Mutombo waving his finger at anyone so unwise to challenge him in the paint, several NFL teams sent reminders Sunday that they're still viable in the playoff race.
- NFL Today, Week 11 Updated: Nov-23-15 12:03 am
- Rawls runs for 209 yards as Seahawks beat 49ers 29-13 Updated: Nov-22-15 9:28 pm
SEATTLE - About two hours before kickoff Seattle's Thomas Rawls was in the locker room getting loosened up. He was told Marshawn Lynch wouldn't be able to play.
- Loss to Arizona leaves Seattle trying to find what's wrong Updated: Nov-16-15 9:16 pm
RENTON, Washington - On yet another Monday this season, Pete Carroll was left trying to explain what went wrong for the Seattle Seahawks.
- Broncos, Seahawks, Packers Colts no longer elite Updated: Nov-16-15 3:46 pm
This isn't at all what the Broncos, Seahawks, Packers and Colts had in mind.
- Palmer throws 3 TD passes, Cardinals beat Seahawks 39-32 Updated: Nov-16-15 3:38 am
SEATTLE - Carson Palmer had two balls stripped from his hands, one that led to a Seattle touchdown and another that was returned for a score that left the Seahawks' home field shaking.
- Palmer throws 3 TD passes, Cardinals beat Seahawks 39-32 Updated: Nov-16-15 2:06 am
- Seahawks' Patrick Lewis regains starting center job Updated: Nov-13-15 6:54 pm
RENTON, Washington - The last time Seattle played the Arizona Cardinals, the Seahawks set a franchise record with 596 yards of total offense in a 35-6 victory last December.
- Fixing red zone problems 1 of Seattle's priorities Updated: Nov-12-15 7:47 pm
RENTON, Washington - Of all the issues that cropped up during the Seattle Seahawks' 4-4 start, their inability to score touchdowns in the red zone ranked near the top.
- Cutler may be without injured Jeffery for Sunday's game Updated: Nov-12-15 5:40 pm
LAKE FOREST, Illinois - Finding a way to continue one of the most efficient stretches of his career could become more difficult for Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler because of another injury to wide receiver Alshon Jeffery.
- After Super Bowl injury, Seattle's Lane on verge of return Updated: Nov-11-15 7:24 pm
RENTON, Washington - In the span of 11 seconds, Jeremy Lane did the unexpected by intercepting Tom Brady at the goal line in the first quarter of the Super Bowl and then suffered one of the more gruesome injuries in Super Bowl history.
- Arizona in control but Seattle will have chance to catch up Updated: Nov-10-15 3:14 am
- Cowboys' 5-game skid all about injured Romo? Yes and no Updated: Nov-05-15 9:15 pm
IRVING, Texas - Jason Witten was as happy as anyone to have Tony Romo back on the practice field, even though the Dallas tight end won't see his quarterback in a game for at least two more weeks because of a broken left collarbone.
- Packers' defense looks to get back in shape against run Updated: Nov-05-15 6:21 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Clay Matthews' sore left ankle is feeling better.
- Medical staffs in Dallas, New Orleans earn praise Updated: Nov-02-15 9:25 pm
The hard-hitting violence of the NFL certainly was on display Sunday. So was the quick work of medical responders, particularly in Dallas and New Orleans.