- Jackson left mark on Seahawks in start against Bengals Updated: Oct-09-15 7:45 pm
- Seattle's offensive line inconsistent through 4 weeks Updated: Oct-07-15 8:18 pm
RENTON, Washington - There was no question before the regular season began that the Seattle Seahawks' weakness was going to be on the offensive line.
- Chancellor's big play allows Seattle to beat Detroit 13-10 Updated: Oct-06-15 2:51 am
SEATTLE - With one big punch, Kam Chancellor showed his importance to the Seattle Seahawks.
- Strange late sequence gives Seattle 13-10 win over Detroit Updated: Oct-06-15 2:33 am
SEATTLE - Kam Chancellor saw the ball exposed and threw a punch.
- Bad break, missed call allows Seattle to beat Detroit 13-10 Updated: Oct-06-15 1:36 am
SEATTLE - The Detroit Lions fumbled away their chance at completing a drive that could turnaround the winless start to their season.
- Rodgers leads Packers past 49ers, Green Bay stays unbeaten Updated: Oct-05-15 8:14 am
- Derek Carr taking advantage of Raiders' receiver depth Updated: Sep-29-15 7:32 pm
ALAMEDA, California - Oakland Raiders coach Jack Del Rio says the recipe for a good quarterback comes down to two things: decision-making and accuracy.
- Seahawks' sluggish start cured in 26-0 win over Bears Updated: Sep-28-15 2:41 am
SEATTLE - The perfect cure for the Seattle Seahawks' woes from the first two weeks proved to be the undermanned Chicago Bears.
- Chicago gets little going, falls 26-0 to Seattle Updated: Sep-27-15 10:01 pm
SEATTLE - If nothing else, the Chicago Bears were efficient.
- Lockett return ignites Seattle to 26-0 win over Chicago Updated: Sep-27-15 9:11 pm
SEATTLE - After the Seahawks sleepwalked for a half, Tyler Lockett provided a jolt.
- Seattle's Marshawn Lynch out with hamstring injury Updated: Sep-27-15 6:52 pm
SEATTLE - Marshawn Lynch has suffered a hamstring injury and will not return for the Seattle Seahawks.
- The Latest: Veteran Viking romps 91 yards with interception Updated: Sep-27-15 3:49 pm
The Latest from NFL stadiums around the country on the third Sunday of the season (all times EDT):
- Iowa trounces North Texas 62-16 Updated: Sep-26-15 7:46 pm
IOWA CITY, Iowa - Iowa has found itself a running back - just in time for Big Ten play.
- Graham frustrated about losses, not role in offense Updated: Sep-25-15 7:59 pm
RENTON, Washington - Seattle Seahawks tight end Jimmy Graham insisted Friday that any frustration he may have with his new team comes purely from losing the first two games of the season.
- Draft drama "ancient history" for Packers' Rodgers Updated: Sep-24-15 7:54 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - When it comes to the subject of what happened in the NFL draft a decade ago, Aaron Rodgers chooses not to get into hypotheticals.
- Packers finally shake off Seahawks with 27-17 win Updated: Sep-21-15 3:35 am
- Seahawks lose 27-17 to Packers, fall to 0-2 to start season Updated: Sep-21-15 1:54 am
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - For a team that just fell to 0-2 to start the season, the Seattle Seahawks sounded relatively upbeat.
- Rodgers throws for 2 TDs, Packers beat Seahawks 27-17 Updated: Sep-21-15 1:49 am
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Given time in the fourth quarter, Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers found the weakness in the Seattle Seahawks' defense.
- Nowak to start in return home to Green Bay Updated: Sep-18-15 7:16 pm
RENTON, Washington - Seattle Seahawks center Drew Nowak grew up in the shadow of Green Bay's Lambeau Field.
- Seattle's Kearse has shown a knack for big catches Updated: Sep-17-15 7:27 pm
RENTON, Washington - Jermaine Kearse has a hard time selecting just one. The list of memorable catches in his young career has become too extensive.
- Carroll says that Lynch's mom just looking out for her son Updated: Sep-16-15 8:24 pm
RENTON, Washington - Pete Carroll thinks Marshawn Lynch's mom is just looking out for her son.
- Bills to Super Bowl! Winston a bust! And other overreactions Updated: Sep-15-15 2:41 am
Relax, Buffalo. Take it easy, St. Louis. Don't print those Super Bowl tickets just yet.
- Defense steps up in Rams' opening victory over Seahawks Updated: Sep-14-15 9:19 pm
- Week 1 of NFL proves pressuring quarterback pays dividends Updated: Sep-14-15 5:43 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Chiefs' Justin Houston roared off the edge, stuck out his big mitt and swiped at Brian Hoyer, the All-Pro pass-rusher pulling down the Texans quarterback for his first sack of the season while forcing a fumble in one dynamic play.
- Seahawks stumble, Rams rise to occasion in 34-31 OT win Updated: Sep-14-15 3:48 am
ST. LOUIS - At least, the Seattle Seahawks have 15 weeks to recover from this play call that failed to pan out.