- Race for swing Nevada House district should be money magnet Updated: Jun-24-16 7:37 pm
LAS VEGAS - Winning a southern Nevada congressional district that's split almost evenly between Democrats and Republicans won't be cheap - a fact underscored by hefty airtime reservations and the advent of a new super PAC solely focused on helping Republican Danny Tarkanian.
- Harry Reid's picks fare well in Nevada Democratic primary Updated: Jun-15-16 10:20 pm
LAS VEGAS - Democratic Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid may not be running this cycle, but he scored a broad victory in the Nevada primary on Tuesday when congressional candidates he supported landed decisive wins.
- After primaries, sights shift to Nevada Senate race Updated: Jun-15-16 4:08 am
LAS VEGAS - A nationally important Nevada Senate race that's been in the background during the primary season is about to burst onto center stage, after Republican Rep. Joe Heck and former Nevada Attorney General Catherine Cortez Masto breezed through their primaries in a quest to replace retiring Democratic Sen. Harry Reid.
- The Latest: Radio host Evans to face Amodei in Congress race Updated: Jun-15-16 1:21 am
LAS VEGAS - The Latest on the Nevada primary election day voting (all times local):
- A guide to the Nevada primary election Updated: Jun-13-16 8:31 pm
LAS VEGAS - Voters in Tuesday's Nevada primary will bring focus to a high-stakes U.S. Senate battle, narrow the field in four House races, and settle some contests for the state Legislature.
- House, legislative primaries dominate Election Day Updated: Jun-13-16 3:43 pm
LAS VEGAS - Two fiercely competitive Nevada congressional contests are the races to watch on Election Day, as voters choose who should compete for the open seat held by Republican Rep. Joe Heck and who should try to reclaim GOP Rep. Cresent Hardy's seat for the Democrats.
- Republican House primary gets uglier with dark money ads Updated: Jun-11-16 7:31 pm
LAS VEGAS - Southern Nevada residents will have a hard time escaping the ugliness of the Republican primary in the 3rd Congressional District over the next few days, as commercials slamming "two-faced Michael Roberson" and "Dirty Danny" blanket the airwaves just before Election Day.
- Tarkanian files complaint over group funding ads against him Updated: Jun-11-16 12:47 am
LAS VEGAS - Southern Nevada congressional candidate Danny Tarkanian says a group that's spending nearly $1.6 million to defeat him and help his opponent isn't properly disclosing its donors.