- Dodgers' rally comes up short in 8-5 loss to Rays Updated: May-05-16 1:28 am
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Los Angeles Dodgers manager Dave Roberts found some positives in a loss to Tampa Bay.
- Tampa Bay Rays hit 4 home runs and beat Dodgers 8-5 Updated: May-05-16 12:19 am
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - The Tampa Bay Rays have struggled at the plate this season. Surprisingly, hitting home runs has not been an issue.
- Dodgers end April with 6-game skid, tie for NL West lead Updated: May-01-16 2:29 am
LOS ANGELES - The Dodgers ended April with a six-game losing streak, and yet still find themselves tied for the division lead despite an offense that has sputtered badly under first-year manager Dave Roberts.
- Marlins' sweep overshadowed by Gordon's PED suspension Updated: Apr-29-16 2:46 am
LOS ANGELES - Dee Gordon celebrated with the Miami Marlins following a huge four-game sweep.
- Grandal's double in 10th gives Dodgers 2-1 win over Braves Updated: Apr-21-16 5:23 pm
ATLANTA - Clayton Kershaw didn't have his best stuff. Even tried a blooper pitch.
- Maeda, Dodgers beat Giants 3-1 with Pederson's 2-run HR Updated: Apr-18-16 12:29 am
LOS ANGELES - Joc Pederson got off to an extremely hot start last season, hitting 20 home runs with 40 RBIs in his first 77 games and making the All-Star team in his first full big league campaign.
- Yasiel Puig makes clever moves in Dodgers' loss Updated: Apr-12-16 8:52 pm
LOS ANGELES - First, Yasiel Puig stuck out his right hand to avoid Jean Segura's outstretched glove resting on second base. Then Puig whipped his left hand around to touch the bag and the umpire signaled safe.
- Panik's big hit caps Giants' 9-6 comeback win over Dodgers Updated: Apr-10-16 8:34 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - With a lineup full of capable hitters, the San Francisco Giants have shown this first week that an early deficit is far from an insurmountable obstacle. Even a five-run hole before they come to bat.
- Maeda homers in Dodgers' win; Padres set mark for futility Updated: Apr-07-16 1:29 am
SAN DIEGO - So much joy and so much agony in one game.