- Kauffman couldn't justify continued investment into MWR Updated: Aug-21-15 3:42 pm
BRISTOL, Tennessee - The decision to close Michael Waltrip Racing boiled down to finances and results.
- Michael Waltrip Racing grants Clint Bowyer release for 2016 Updated: Aug-19-15 6:12 pm
Michael Waltrip's rocky nine-year effort to build a successful race team was on the verge of collapse Wednesday as the organization said it will not run any cars full-time next season and released Clint Bowyer from his contract to pursue a new job for 2016.
- Kenseth in control at Michigan, wins 3rd Cup race of season Updated: Aug-16-15 7:57 pm
BROOKLYN, Michigan - Matt Kenseth had little to say about how NASCAR's rules package affected his race at Michigan International Speedway.
- Joey Logano wins at Watkins Glen, saves fuel this time Updated: Aug-09-15 7:26 pm
WATKINS GLEN, New York - Joey Logano kept his foot on the gas pedal a little bit longer than usual after taking the checkered flag at Watkins Glen International, a huge cloud of smoke wafting toward victory lane.
- Allmendinger wins Watkins Glen pole, edging Truex Updated: Aug-08-15 3:32 pm
WATKINS GLEN, New York - After faltering in the final Sprint Cup practice, AJ Allmendinger was searching for answers.
- Matt Kenseth stretches his fuel and steals a win at Pocono Updated: Aug-02-15 7:11 pm
LONG POND, Pennsylvania - Joey Logano was the first leader to fade, his tank empty with three laps left.
- MWR owner Kauffman wants consolidation with Ganassi Updated: Aug-01-15 2:49 pm
LONG POND, Pennsylvania - Michael Waltrip Racing co-owner Rob Kauffman said his purchase in a share of Chip Ganassi Racing was more about consolidation than a sign he's leaving the organization.
- NASCAR launches merchandise superstore at Pocono Updated: Jul-31-15 1:41 pm
LONG POND, Pennsylvania - NASCAR stuck its everything-must-go tag on its merchandise haulers.