- Warriors know Game 7 back home for Finals trip won't be easy Updated: May-29-16 6:51 pm
OAKLAND, California - After a record 73 wins and a memorable Game 6 comeback on the road, the Golden State Warriors' goal of getting back to the NBA Finals and defending their title comes down to Game 7 at home against the powerful Oklahoma City Thunder.
- ON BASKETBALL: Green's history may have helped him Updated: May-24-16 1:51 pm
MIAMI - Draymond Green has a history, and in this case it seems to have been helpful.
- Draymond Green fined $25,000, not suspended for groin kick Updated: May-23-16 8:01 pm
NEW YORK - Draymond Green was fined $25,000 but not suspended by the NBA on Monday for kicking Oklahoma City center Steven Adams in the groin.
- Donovan, Kerr took very different paths to NBA coaching Updated: May-21-16 3:47 am
OAKLAND, California - Billy Donovan is trying to accomplish the improbable and lead the Oklahoma City Thunder to a championship as a first-year NBA coach, just as Steve Kerr did guiding Golden State to its first title in 40 years last June in his rookie season running the Warriors.
- Plenty of star power remains at point guard in NBA playoffs Updated: May-17-16 2:12 am
MIAMI - LeBron James is fond of saying that today's NBA is driven by point guards.
- Thunder beat Spurs, advance to Western Conference finals Updated: May-13-16 12:25 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Thunder flipped the script, and now they're heading to the Western Conference finals.
- How many times has your team changed coaches in the Pop era? Updated: May-12-16 6:34 pm
MIAMI - Coaching changes are constant in the NBA, except in San Antonio.
- Oklahoma City still embarrassed by lopsided loss Updated: May-01-16 7:46 pm