- Illinois dismisses Nunn after domestic battery guilty plea Updated: May-24-16 7:01 pm
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - Illinois on Tuesday dismissed junior guard Kendrick Nunn from the basketball team following his guilty plea to misdemeanor domestic battery.
- Illinois' Tate rejoins basketball team after case dropped Updated: May-20-16 3:16 pm
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - Illinois athletic director Josh Whitman says Jaylon Tate has been reinstated to the basketball team after a misdemeanor battery charge against him was dropped.
- Prosecutor: Case against Illinois' Jaylon Tate dropped Updated: May-19-16 5:50 pm
URBANA, Illinois - Prosecutors have dropped a misdemeanor domestic battery charge against Illinois basketball player Jaylon Tate after concluding there was not enough evidence to convict him.
- Brown gets new job at Illinois; Nunn pleads in battery case Updated: May-18-16 5:28 pm
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - Illinois added former star Dee Brown to its staff Wednesday, saw Kendrick Nunn plead guilty to misdemeanor battery and learned that center Mike Thorne Jr. will get a sixth year of eligibility.
- Groce: Illinois' Black reinstated, will sit out 6 games Updated: May-06-16 6:09 pm
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - Illinois coach John Groce says forward Leron Black has rejoined the team but will sit out the first six games next season after pleading guilty to misdemeanor aggravated assault.