- GOP-led House committee pushes through censure of IRS head Updated: Jun-15-16 2:28 pm
WASHINGTON - A Republican-run House committee Wednesday voted along party lines to censure IRS Commissioner John Koskinen, saying he failed to provide information demanded by Congress and lied under oath as lawmakers investigated allegations the agency targeted tea party groups that had applied for tax-exempt status.
- Things to know about Utah's June 28 primary election Updated: Jun-05-16 1:17 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah voters this month will pick candidates in key races for governor and U.S. Senate and narrow the field of candidates in dozens of other races.
- Kerry: Doctoring of State Dept video 'stupid and clumsy' Updated: Jun-03-16 3:00 pm
WASHINGTON - Secretary of State John Kerry said Friday that whoever doctored several minutes of videotape from a State Department news briefing about the Iran nuclear negotiations was "stupid and clumsy and inappropriate."
- Orrin Hatch to tour parks, speak about monument proposal Updated: May-31-16 3:50 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - U.S. Sen. Orrin Hatch on Tuesday kicked off a weeklong tour of the five national parks in Utah that includes a stop at a site involved in a controversial proposal to name a new national monument.
- More than 40 Secret Service staff disciplined in data flap Updated: May-26-16 6:02 pm
WASHINGTON - Forty-one Secret Service employees found to have reviewed private agency records involving a U.S. congressman have been disciplined, Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson said Thursday.