- Marleau gets 1,000th point, Sharks beat Penguins 3-1 Updated: Nov-21-15 11:18 pm
PITTSBURGH - San Jose Sharks forward Patrick Marleau helped his team continue its roll on the same night he joined an elite group of NHL players.
- Karlsson scores to lift Sharks over Flyers 1-0 in overtime Updated: Nov-20-15 12:04 am
PHILADELPHIA - Melker Karlsson and the San Jose Sharks are feeling right at home on the road.
- Thornton, Marleau goals lead Sharks to 5-4 win over Bruins Updated: Nov-17-15 11:43 pm
BOSTON - San Jose's Patrick Marleau and Joe Thornton made Boston pay for a string of penalties.
- Marleau scores to seal Sharks' 2-1 OT win over Sabres Updated: Nov-14-15 11:28 pm
BUFFALO, New York - Aware of San Jose's decade-long jinx in Buffalo, first-year coach Peter DeBoer joked before the game that the Sharks had never lost to the Sabres with him behind the bench.
- Pavelski, Jones lead Sharks to 3-2 win over Red Wings Updated: Nov-13-15 11:33 pm
DETROIT - San Jose goalie Martin Jones bounced back from a nightmarish performance in his previous start to lead the Sharks to another big road win in Detroit.
- John Tavares scores twice to lead Islanders past Sharks 4-2 Updated: Nov-11-15 2:16 am
SAN JOSE, California - John Tavares was looking for a strong start. Not only did he accomplish that, he finished just as well.
- Perry, Khudobin lead Ducks over Sharks 1-0 Updated: Nov-08-15 2:25 am
SAN JOSE, California - Corey Perry gave Anaheim the early advantage and then the Ducks fended off constant pressure to make it stand.
- Jenner, Murray lead Blue Jackets to 5-2 win over Sharks Updated: Nov-04-15 1:29 am
- Burns scores twice, Sharks beat Avalanche, 4-3 Updated: Nov-01-15 6:50 pm
DENVER - A day after a tough loss in Dallas, the San Jose Sharks weren't going to let another game get away from them in the third period.
- NHL coaches up to challenge in reviewing goals Updated: Oct-29-15 6:06 pm
BUFFALO, New York - Dan Bylsma is a big supporter of the NHL's decision to introduce coaching challenges this season. It makes no difference to the Buffalo Sabres' first-year coach that the new rule cost his team in its season-opening game.
- Nystrom, Jarnkrok lead Predators past Sharks Updated: Oct-29-15 1:28 am