- Series tied 2-2 as Predators beat Sharks 4-3 in triple OT Updated: May-06-16 3:12 am
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Mike Fisher ended his own personal playoff drought with his first overtime goal in 12 years, giving the exhausted Nashville Predators plenty to celebrate.
- Pavelski's late goal gives Sharks 3-2 win over Predators Updated: May-02-16 12:12 am
SAN JOSE, California - The Nashville Predators frustrated Joe Pavelski and San Jose's top line for much of the night, forcing turnovers, blocking shots and limiting chances.
- Surprise goaltenders make big impacts on playoffs' 1st round Updated: Apr-23-16 7:57 pm
WASHINGTON - Michal Neuvirth, Thomas Greiss and Martin Jones were sitting on the bench as playoff backups a year ago. Jeff Zatkoff and Matt Murray were in the minors.
- Sharks use depth to get past Kings in 1st round of playoffs Updated: Apr-23-16 2:02 pm
SAN JOSE, California - The San Jose Sharks proved they are much more than just Joe Thornton, Patrick Marleau, Joe Pavelski and a handful of other stars.
- Sharks blow 3-goal lead, but rally to eliminate Kings 6-3 Updated: Apr-23-16 2:24 am
LOS ANGELES - The Sharks had just blown a three-goal lead in a potential series-clinching playoff game. Staples Center rocked with the combined power of the Kings' rally and the looming specters of San Jose's postseason failures.
- Sharks score 3 power-play goals to beat Kings 3-2 in Game 4 Updated: Apr-21-16 2:19 am
SAN JOSE, California - Given another chance to win a playoff game with their power play, the San Jose Sharks did just that by getting goals instead of just generating chances.
- Sharks look to bring road success back home against Kings Updated: Apr-18-16 2:28 am
SAN JOSE, California - The playoffs started the way much of this season has gone for the San Jose Sharks: a successful road trip where structured defense, strong goaltending and solid all-around play led to two straight wins in Los Angeles.
- Age-old question: Is Panarin too old to be NHL's top rookie? Updated: Apr-13-16 2:38 am
The NHL has once before made a significant change to its rookie of the year rules by establishing an age limit after 31-year-old Sergei Makarov won the Calder Trophy in 1990.
- Sharks tab Martin Jones as Game 1 starter in goal Updated: Apr-12-16 4:25 pm
SAN JOSE, California - Martin Jones spent a Stanley Cup run as Jonathan Quick's backup in Los Angeles learning what it takes to thrive as a starting goaltender in the playoffs.
- Byfuglien scores late to give Jets 5-4 victory over Sharks Updated: Apr-08-16 2:06 am
SAN JOSE, California - Winnipeg coach Paul Maurice was in no mood to acknowledge the consolation of a season-best three-game winning streak with his team eliminated from the playoffs.