- Sharks build early lead, hold off Coyotes 4-1 Updated: Feb-14-16 3:25 am
SAN JOSE, California - Tomas Hertl had a goal taken away in the third period. It took 21 seconds to get it back.
- Martin Jones makes 33 saves, Sharks blank Blackhawks 2-0 Updated: Feb-09-16 11:42 pm
CHICAGO - Martin Jones made 33 saves for his fifth shutout and Patrick Marleau scored a power-play goal in the second period to lead the San Jose Sharks past the Chicago Blackhawks 2-0 on Tuesday night.
- Arvidsson scores twice and Predators beat Sharks 6-2 Updated: Feb-07-16 12:08 am
NASVHILLE, Tennessee - Nashville's forwards have taken plenty of criticism for not producing this season.
- Donskoi, Thornton score in 2nd to lead Sharks over Blues 3-1 Updated: Feb-05-16 12:27 am
ST. LOUIS - San Jose Sharks goalie Martin Jones set the tone early Thursday night.
- Ducks stop Thornton, Sharks 3-2 for 4th consecutive victory Updated: Feb-03-16 2:16 am
ANAHEIM, California - The Anaheim Ducks are making their own breaks after the break.
- Sharks head into All-Star break on best roll in 5 years Updated: Jan-27-16 4:13 pm
SAN JOSE, California - After an up-and-down start to the season, the San Jose Sharks head into the All-Star break on quite the roll.
- Thornton records 1,300th point, Sharks beat Avalanche 6-1 Updated: Jan-27-16 1:34 am
SAN JOSE, California - Joe Thornton reached an impressive milestone in familiar fashion: by threading one of his pinpoint passes on the power play to a wide open teammate for an easy goal.
- Kings rally late to beat Sharks 3-2 in OT Updated: Jan-25-16 1:38 am
SAN JOSE, California - For the Los Angeles Kings, a one-goal deficit never seems daunting no matter how late in the game it gets.
- Pavelski's late goal helps Sharks beat Wild 4-3 Updated: Jan-23-16 7:42 pm
SAN JOSE, California - When the game is on the line, Joe Pavelski just has a knack for finding the net.
- Jones makes 23 saves in Sharks' 3-1 win over Coyotes Updated: Jan-22-16 12:44 am
- Hertl scores in overtime, Sharks beat Stars 4-3 Updated: Jan-17-16 2:06 am
SAN JOSE, California - Despite squandering a pair of third-period leads, the San Jose Sharks managed to extend their winning streak.
- Pavelski, Donskoi score in shootout, Sharks beat Oilers 2-1 Updated: Jan-15-16 2:11 am
SAN JOSE, California - Joe Pavelski nearly forgot how it felt to win at home. After winning a second straight game in their own building, the San Jose Sharks seem to be getting their swagger back.