- Runner-up Sharks head into offseason with few glaring needs Updated: Jun-20-16 4:24 pm
SAN JOSE, California - When general manager Doug Wilson entered last offseason he had a long list of needs after the San Jose Sharks missed the playoffs for the first time since 2003.
- Sharks deal with sudden end to season after Cup final loss Updated: Jun-13-16 5:36 pm
ALAMEDA, California - After a two-month playoff run that changed the perception of the star players and a team that had been known for playoff letdowns, the reality of falling two wins short of the ultimate goal of winning the Stanley Cup hit the San Jose Sharks.
- Penguins beat Sharks 3-1 for 4th Stanley Cup title Updated: Jun-13-16 12:50 am
SAN JOSE, California - Sidney Crosby let out a scream as he lifted the Stanley Cup above his head, a wide smile spread across his face.
- The Latest: Crosby hands Cup to injured D Trevor Daley Updated: Jun-12-16 11:13 pm
- Murray's confidence hardly shaken by Game 5 setback Updated: Jun-10-16 5:19 pm
PITTSBURGH - Matt Murray's slender frame has spent the last two months seemingly impervious to the increasingly massive weight on his shoulders.
- Penguins miss out on opportunity to win Stanley Cup Updated: Jun-10-16 12:45 am
- Sharks better, but still fall to Penguins in Game 2 Updated: Jun-02-16 1:24 am
PITTSBURGH - The San Jose Sharks thought they improved from Game 1 to Game 2 in the Stanley Cup Final.
- Penguins edge Sharks 2-1, take 2-0 lead in Stanley Cup Final Updated: Jun-02-16 12:59 am
PITTSBURGH - Sidney Crosby enters the faceoff circle with a plan every time, well aware it will almost certainly evaporate once the puck smacks the ice.
- Stanley Cup Capsule Updated: May-29-16 6:46 pm
- Offseason moves send Sharks to final after missing playoffs Updated: May-28-16 3:56 pm
SAN JOSE, California - After watching the San Jose Sharks miss the playoffs for the first time in more than a decade, general manager Doug Wilson set out to remake the team last offseason.