- Missouri governor's race no mirror of White House contest Updated: Jul-26-15 12:14 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - A well-known and well-funded Democrat, opposite a field loaded with an array of Republican candidates. The contest to become Missouri's next governor may seem similar to the White House race, but experts say important differences will affect it.
- Parson dropping Missouri governor's bid to seek No. 2 post Updated: Jul-25-15 7:37 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Missouri's crowded Republican primary for governor shrunk by one Saturday, as state Sen. Mike Parson dropped out and announced that he instead will seek the state's No. 2 post of lieutenant governor.
- Republicans ask Missouri governor to arm National Guard Updated: Jul-20-15 8:25 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Republican lawmakers are calling on Democratic Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon to arm the state National Guard after a recent attack on two Tennessee military facilities left five soldiers dead.
- Republican Sen. Dixon enters race for Missouri governor Updated: Jul-20-15 4:55 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - State Sen. Bob Dixon joined four other announced Republican candidates vying for Missouri governor in 2016, touting his Christian faith and conservative views during an announcement Monday on the front porch of his Springfield home.
- Koster has nearly $4 million for Missouri governor campaign Updated: Jul-15-15 7:26 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Democratic Attorney General Chris Koster has more money for a campaign for Missouri governor than all of his Republican rivals combined, after announcing on Wednesday that he has nearly $4 million in his campaign account.
- Greitens has $1.1M for potential Missouri governor's race Updated: Jul-12-15 1:50 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Former Navy officer Eric Greitens (GRY'-tens) says he has amassed more than $1.1 million as he prepares for a potential run for Missouri governor.