- Missouri GOP governor candidate sells 'ISIS hunting permits' Updated: Jun-29-16 4:26 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Missouri Republican gubernatorial Eric Greitens is selling so-called "ISIS hunting permits" to raise money.
- PAC treasurer denies ties to gubernatorial hopeful Greitens Updated: Jun-20-16 7:52 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - The treasurer of a mysterious political action committee running attack ads on television in Missouri told The Associated Press on Monday that he did not make calls for GOP gubernatorial candidate Eric Greitens and is not connected to him.
- First GOP ads for Missouri governor hopefuls hit airwaves Updated: Jun-18-16 12:17 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Missouri's Republican candidates for governor have started rolling out their first campaign ads in advance of the Aug. 2 primary, wielding rifles and posing at farms in what one political scientist described as an attempt to "out-conservative each other."
- Mega-donor PAC gives $280K to Missouri governor hopeful Updated: Jun-14-16 2:44 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - A political action committee funded by Missouri mega donor Rex Sinquefield has donated close to $280,000 to Republican gubernatorial candidate Catherine Hanaway.
- Rush Limbaugh endorses Kinder in Missouri governor's race Updated: Jun-10-16 1:45 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Missouri Lt. Gov. Peter Kinder is touting an endorsement from conservative talk radio host Rush Limbaugh in Missouri's four-way Republican primary for governor.
- Correction: Missouri Governor-Debate story Updated: Jun-07-16 11:58 am
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - In a story June 6 about the Missouri GOP governor's debate, The Associated Press erroneously attributed two comments made by businessmen John Brunner to Lt. Gov. Peter Kinder. Brunner said he would campaign with GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump while Kinder said he would "cross that bridge" when he got to it. It also was Brunner, not Kinder, who criticized attack ads running against him. The story also misquoted former U.S. Attorney and Missouri House Speaker Catherine Hanaway in shortening a response to a comment about law enforcement from former Navy SEAL Eric Greitens. The AP has restored the full quote to its report.