- Kim Kardashian, Kendall Jenner react to Caitlyn Jenner Updated: Jun-01-15 8:19 pm
NEW YORK - Caitlyn Jenner's loved ones were among numerous well-wishers to support her coming out Monday in Vanity Fair.
- Celebrities make splash with California drought awareness Updated: May-31-15 2:37 pm
LOS ANGELES - From drought-shaming to eco-boasting, willing or not, celebrities are playing a role in raising awareness about California's debilitating drought.
- Connecticut theater's future in doubt amid noise complaints Updated: May-28-15 6:18 pm
WALLINGFORD, Connecticut - Almost 30 noise complaints made in the past year could put the future of a major Connecticut music venue in jeopardy.
- 'Heroes' welcome for Sweden's Eurovision winner Updated: May-24-15 12:58 pm
STOCKHOLM - Hundreds of elated fans welcomed Eurovision Song Contest winner Mans Zelmerlow upon his return Sunday to Sweden, a mini-superpower in the world of pop music and six-time champion of the glitzy song fest.
- Lauryn Hill cancels Israel show to avoid stirring tensions Updated: May-05-15 11:31 am
LOS ANGELES - Lauryn Hill is canceling a planned performance in Tel Aviv because she wasn't able to also schedule a concert in the nearby Palestinian city of Ramallah.
- Beyonce shuts down the Met Gala in peekaboo Givenchy Updated: May-05-15 3:11 am
NEW YORK - Rihanna shut down the Met Gala's red carpet in a regal yellow coat. And then came Bey.
- China-inspired couture on Met Gala red carpet Updated: May-04-15 7:31 pm
NEW YORK - Anna Wintour wore an orange floral couture look from Chanel as she walked up the grand staircase at the Metropolitan Museum of Art to kick off the gala that raises millions for her museum namesake: the Anna Wintour Costume Center.