- Other Europeans unhappy with EU could seek to follow UK out Updated: Jun-30-16 2:57 am
LISBON, Portugal - Disenchantment with the European Union is not limited to British voters who opted to leave the bloc.
- A guide to the EU's exit clause as Britain looks to leave Updated: Jun-28-16 11:32 am
BRUSSELS - It's the European Union's exit door, the legal way out of the bloc.
- Poland seeks a say in post-Brexit renewal of Europe Updated: Jun-27-16 1:02 pm
WARSAW, Poland - Poland on Monday sought to assert its right to help guide the European Union's future direction, with leaders saying they are working on plans to renew the bloc, battered by the British vote to leave.
- Germany's Merkel at center stage as EU faces Brexit fallout Updated: Jun-26-16 6:58 am
BERLIN - Britain's decision to leave the European Union puts German Chancellor Angela Merkel at center stage as the bloc seeks to preserve its unity and win back skeptical voters across the continent.
- Reactions to Britain's vote to leave the European Union Updated: Jun-24-16 1:01 pm
"Damn! A bad day for Europe." - Sigmar Gabriel, Germany's vice chancellor and economy minister, on Twitter.
- EU must now stop further unraveling - if it can Updated: Jun-24-16 9:29 am
BRUSSELS - The EU must reinvent itself to survive after Britain's vote to leave. It may be too late.
- EU to back Mideast peace with 'unprecedented' support Updated: Jun-21-16 11:57 am
BRUSSELS - The European Union stands ready to provide Israel and the Palestinians with massive political, economic and security support as part of any peace agreement between them, a top official said Tuesday.
- EU President on Trump: 1 Donald is more than enough Updated: Jun-13-16 9:13 am
BRUSSELS - The European Union chief says international politics only needs one Donald.
- Big Brussels neighbors, once wary, stepping up cooperation Updated: Jun-08-16 11:24 am
BRUSSELS - They both have their headquarters in Belgium's capital and they profess many of the same values and goals, but until recently the NATO defense alliance and the European Union economic bloc have acted like wary neighbors with little to say to one another.