- Covered California adds 425,000 under Obama health law Updated: Feb-04-16 9:20 pm
SACRAMENTO, California - More than 425,000 people in California signed up for private health insurance coverage during the third enrollment period under President Barack Obama's health care law, the state's health insurance exchange announced Thursday.
- With results 'unacceptable', owner promises to fix Titans Updated: Feb-03-16 5:03 pm
Tennessee controlling owner Amy Adams Strunk is promising season-ticket holders she will do "everything in her power" to return the franchise to the success the Titans enjoyed 15 years ago.
- New Titans GM pleads for patience, Mularkey promises changes Updated: Jan-18-16 8:24 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Tennessee Titans' new general manager made a passionate plea for patience Monday as he takes over a franchise at its lowest point in more than 30 years with a head coach getting his third chance in the NFL in Mike Mularkey.
- Titans decide to keep interim Mike Mularkey as head coach Updated: Jan-16-16 7:07 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Tennessee Titans are keeping Mike Mularkey as their coach.
- Titans agree to terms with Jon Robinson as GM Updated: Jan-14-16 8:46 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Tennessee Titans finally have their new general manager, and now they've turned their attention to finding a coach to work with Jon Robinson rebuilding this franchise.