- Yet another 4th-quarter collapse hanging over Seahawks Updated: Oct-12-15 8:35 pm
RENTON, Washington - Pete Carroll could have been talking about the season opener at St. Louis, or Week 2 in Green Bay, or even the Super Bowl loss last February to New England.
- USC fires Steve Sarkisian 1 day after putting coach on leave Updated: Oct-12-15 7:05 pm
LOS ANGELES - Southern California fired Steve Sarkisian on Monday, one day after the troubled football coach was put on leave.
- Carroll rides hot hand until overtime and pays price Updated: Oct-12-15 3:08 pm
A week after benefiting from a non-call by the back judge on the "illegal bat" by K.J. Wright, Seattle Seahawks coach Pete Carroll made the curious call of not getting the ball into Thomas Rawls' hands in overtime at Cincinnati.
- Dalton's poise rubs off as Bengals beat Seahawks 27-24 in OT Updated: Oct-12-15 2:46 am
CINCINNATI - Andy Dalton has never been so confident. It shows when it matters most.
- Seahawks match biggest meltdown, lose to Bengals 27-24 in OT Updated: Oct-11-15 7:15 pm
CINCINNATI - A Seahawks team known for closing 'em out is having trouble in the final moments.
- Jackson left mark on Seahawks in start against Bengals Updated: Oct-09-15 7:45 pm
- Marshawn Lynch to miss second straight game Updated: Oct-09-15 6:11 pm
RENTON, Washington - Marshawn Lynch will miss a second straight week for the Seattle Seahawks due to a hamstring strain.
- Sarkisian takes blame after Huskies beat No. 17 USC 17-12 Updated: Oct-09-15 2:14 am
LOS ANGELES - Southern California coach Steve Sarkisian didn't bring any players with him to his postgame press conference, choosing to be the face of the Trojans' fourth loss as a double-digit favorite in less than two seasons as head coach.
- NFL has some little-known rules and regulations Updated: Oct-08-15 3:25 am
Thanks to Seattle linebacker K.J. Wright and back judge Greg Wilson, football fans now know all about the obscure NFL rule known as the "illegal bat."
- Seattle's offensive line inconsistent through 4 weeks Updated: Oct-07-15 8:18 pm
RENTON, Washington - There was no question before the regular season began that the Seattle Seahawks' weakness was going to be on the offensive line.
- Missed call overshadows Seahawks' defensive dominance Updated: Oct-06-15 5:54 pm
SEATTLE - If K.J. Wright had simply fallen on the loose ball as it bounced, there would be no controversy hanging over the Seattle Seahawks.
- Chancellor's big play allows Seattle to beat Detroit 13-10 Updated: Oct-06-15 2:51 am
SEATTLE - With one big punch, Kam Chancellor showed his importance to the Seattle Seahawks.
- Under Pete Carroll, Seahawks nearly perfect in prime time Updated: Oct-05-15 3:09 pm
SEATTLE - As part of the program he has built in Seattle, Pete Carroll insists that all games are equal and those with a higher profile carry no extra significance for the team.
- Rookie Rawls ready for chance if Lynch can't go for Seahawks Updated: Oct-01-15 6:50 pm
RENTON, Washington - Funny thing about Seattle Seahawks rookie running back Thomas Rawls. He's not much of a fan of watching football.
- Dan Quinn setting the tone for Falcons with his passion Updated: Sep-30-15 5:48 pm
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - While leading the Atlanta Falcons to a surprising 3-0 start, first-year coach Dan Quinn has shown he can get a little emotional on the sideline.
- Seahawks hope 1st win doesn't come with losing Lynch Updated: Sep-28-15 8:03 pm
RENTON, Washington - The Seattle Seahawks found a tonic for their 0-2 start, sparked by the likes of Tyler Lockett and Jimmy Graham and the return of Kam Chancellor making their defense whole again.
- Seahawks' sluggish start cured in 26-0 win over Bears Updated: Sep-28-15 2:41 am
SEATTLE - The perfect cure for the Seattle Seahawks' woes from the first two weeks proved to be the undermanned Chicago Bears.
- Chicago gets little going, falls 26-0 to Seattle Updated: Sep-27-15 10:01 pm
SEATTLE - If nothing else, the Chicago Bears were efficient.
- Lockett return ignites Seattle to 26-0 win over Chicago Updated: Sep-27-15 9:11 pm
SEATTLE - After the Seahawks sleepwalked for a half, Tyler Lockett provided a jolt.
- Graham frustrated about losses, not role in offense Updated: Sep-25-15 7:59 pm
RENTON, Washington - Seattle Seahawks tight end Jimmy Graham insisted Friday that any frustration he may have with his new team comes purely from losing the first two games of the season.
- USC considers ways to get blind football player into a game Updated: Sep-23-15 9:01 pm
LOS ANGELES - Blind long-snapper Jake Olson got his first taste of live action in practice with No. 19 Southern California on Wednesday, and coach Steve Sarkisian is already thinking about scenarios to get him into a game.
- Pete Carroll says Seahawks won't panic after 0-2 start Updated: Sep-21-15 8:37 pm
RENTON, Washington - The last thing Pete Carroll is going to do after starting the season with two losses is overreact.
- Nowak to start in return home to Green Bay Updated: Sep-18-15 7:16 pm
RENTON, Washington - Seattle Seahawks center Drew Nowak grew up in the shadow of Green Bay's Lambeau Field.
- Seattle's Kearse has shown a knack for big catches Updated: Sep-17-15 7:27 pm
RENTON, Washington - Jermaine Kearse has a hard time selecting just one. The list of memorable catches in his young career has become too extensive.
- Carroll says that Lynch's mom just looking out for her son Updated: Sep-16-15 8:24 pm
RENTON, Washington - Pete Carroll thinks Marshawn Lynch's mom is just looking out for her son.