- No. 25 South Carolina, No. 8 Texas A&M meet in SEC showdown Updated: Feb-05-16 4:02 am
Here are some things to watch in the Southeastern Conference this week:
- No. 20 Kentucky blows huge lead in 84-77 loss to Tennessee Updated: Feb-02-16 11:03 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Kentucky coach John Calipari feared the possibility of a letdown Tuesday night but he started feeling more confident when the Wildcats built a 21-point lead over Tennessee.
- Tennessee rallies from 21 down to stun No. 20 Kentucky 84-77 Updated: Feb-02-16 10:36 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - What started out as a potential blowout loss developed into one of the most monumental comebacks in Tennessee history.
- No. 23 Kentucky rolls past Vanderbilt 76-57 Updated: Jan-23-16 7:34 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Most satisfying about Kentucky's thorough victory over Vanderbilt was doing so a week after a loss at Auburn left the 23rd-ranked Wildcats looking shaky in many areas.
- Ulis' 24 points leads No. 23 Kentucky past Arkansas, 80-66 Updated: Jan-21-16 10:37 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - John Calipari is admittedly still searching for the identity of this revamped Kentucky team.
- No. 23 Kentucky facing urgency to improve with 2 SEC losses Updated: Jan-20-16 5:38 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - John Calipari and his Kentucky Wildcats face a major challenge: Find a way to stop getting bullied before the heralded squad drops completely out of the Top 25.
- No. 14 Kentucky holds off rally by Mississippi State, 80-74 Updated: Jan-12-16 10:29 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Kentucky didn't get much scoring from its post players, but the backcourt saved the day for the 14th-ranked Wildcats in an 80-74 victory over Mississippi State on Tuesday night.
- Poythress scores 25, No. 9 Kentucky beats Alabama 77-61 Updated: Jan-09-16 10:24 pm
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - The week didn't start off well for Alex Poythress or his teammates.