- Federer out to turn around frustrating season at Wimbledon Updated: Jun-25-16 4:14 pm
LONDON - Missing his first Grand Slam in 17 years - the French Open - was worth it to Roger Federer to be fit and confident for another Wimbledon.
- Djokovic could face Federer in Wimbledon semifinals Updated: Jun-24-16 7:48 am
LONDON - Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer are used to facing each other in the Wimbledon final. It won't happen for a third straight year, though.
- No. 6 Victoria Azarenka withdraws injured from Wimbledon Updated: Jun-23-16 9:11 am
LONDON - Two-time Australian Open champion Victoria Azarenka has withdrawn from Wimbledon because of a right knee injury.
- Laver would be happy if Djokovic wins tennis' Grand Slam Updated: Jun-22-16 5:47 pm
SAN DIEGO - If Novak Djokovic wins Wimbledon and the U.S. Open to complete a Grand Slam, he'll have a big fan in the last man to do it.
- Djokovic, Murray seeded 1st and 2nd at Wimbledon Updated: Jun-22-16 8:26 am
LONDON - Novak Djokovic cannot face Andy Murray until the final at Wimbledon after they were seeded first and second, respectively, on Wednesday for the third tennis Grand Slam of the year.
- Maria Sharapova suspended for 2 years for failed drug test Updated: Jun-08-16 4:47 pm
PARIS - Maria Sharapova was suspended Wednesday for two years for failing a drug test, labeled "the sole author of her own misfortune" because she hid regular pre-match use of a newly banned substance from anti-doping authorities and members of her own entourage.
- What we learned at French Open: Djokovic rose to challenge Updated: Jun-06-16 2:03 am
PARIS - It would be hard to blame Novak Djokovic for not exactly being thrilled, as he began his ascension to tennis' upper reaches, about having to deal with a couple of all-time greats such as Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal.
- Pro Tommy Haas hired as tourney director at Indian Wells Updated: Jun-03-16 2:13 pm
LOS ANGELES - Tennis pro Tommy Haas was hired Friday as tournament director of the BNP Paribas Open, replacing Raymond Moore, who quit in March after making controversial comments about female players.
- Serena Williams won't vote, for Trump or anyone else Updated: Jun-01-16 9:11 am
PARIS - She has rubbed shoulders with Donald Trump, but Serena Williams seemingly won't be voting for the presumptive Republican presidential nominee - because she doesn't vote at all.
- Sanchez Vicario likes 'beatable' Williams' chances in Paris Updated: May-31-16 9:23 am
PARIS - Three-time French Open champion Arantxa Sanchez Vicario's pick to take home the title from Roland Garros this year?
- 'For the moment,' Djokovic plans to compete at Rio Olympics Updated: May-28-16 4:57 pm
PARIS - Top-ranked tennis player Novak Djokovic says canceling the Olympics "is unthinkable" and, "for the moment," he is still planning to compete at the Rio de Janiero Games, despite worries about the Zika virus.