- Top-ranked Djokovic, Williams win on Wimbledon's hottest day Updated: Jul-01-15 3:38 pm
LONDON - Down a break at 3-1 in the first set, defending champion Novak Djokovic kept his cool on the hottest day in Wimbledon history.
- The Latest: Serena wins, reaches 3rd round at Wimbledon Updated: Jul-01-15 2:58 pm
LONDON - The Latest from Wimbledon (all times local):
- Williams sisters pull out of doubles at Wimbledon Updated: Jun-30-15 12:36 pm
LONDON - The Williams sisters pulled out of women's doubles at Wimbledon on Tuesday, with Serena saying it's because she wants to focus on her bid for a fourth consecutive Grand Slam title in singles.
- Djokovic avoids Federer, Murray, Nadal in Wimbledon draw Updated: Jun-26-15 7:21 am
LONDON - Defending champion Novak Djokovic avoided his three biggest traditional rivals in the Wimbledon draw on Friday as the other members of tennis' "Big Four" were all placed on the opposite side.
- Curry and James up for best male athlete at ESPY Awards Updated: Jun-24-15 10:57 am
LOS ANGELES - Stephen Curry and LeBron James are going head-to-head again not long after battling for the NBA title.
- 2-time champ Rafael Nadal seeded No. 10 for Wimbledon Updated: Jun-24-15 6:57 am
LONDON - Two-time champion Rafael Nadal was seeded No. 10 for Wimbledon on Wednesday, his lowest seeding ever at the All England Club.
- Fendrich on Tennis: Williams' Slam bid moves on to Wimbledon Updated: Jun-08-15 11:45 am
PARIS - Serena Williams was only a few hours' removed from her second major trophy of 2015, putting her halfway to a true Grand Slam, when she expressed a wish for a particular outcome in the following day's men's final at the French Open.
- Nadal 10th in rankings; French Open champ Wawrinka to No. 4 Updated: Jun-08-15 5:53 am
PARIS - Nine-time French Open champion Rafael Nadal's loss in the quarterfinals dropped him three places to No. 10 in Monday's ATP rankings, his lowest spot since April 2005, while champion Stan Wawrinka rose from No. 9 to No. 4.
- What we learned about Stan Wawrinka, others at French Open Updated: Jun-08-15 2:27 am
PARIS - Stan Wawrinka's French Open title brings back the old debate about who deserves to be mentioned in the same breath as the elite in men's tennis.
- The Latest: Wawrinka jokes about his shorts at French Open Updated: Jun-07-15 3:30 pm
PARIS - The latest from the final day of the French Open:
- Williams says No. 20 was about as tough as any of her majors Updated: Jun-07-15 12:18 pm
PARIS - When someone has won as many significant matches and titles as Serena Williams - her Grand Slam trophy count now stands at 20 - it can be hard to decide how to sort them by degree of difficulty or order of importance.
- Column: Triple Crown should remain toughest feat in sports Updated: Jun-05-15 3:26 pm
Imagine Usain Bolt having to beat a bunch of well-rested runners in every heat to capture an Olympic gold medal.
- Williams says she 'collapsed' after French Open semifinal Updated: Jun-05-15 12:38 pm
PARIS - Serena Williams says she "just kind of collapsed" after winning her French Open semifinal and has been resting at her Paris apartment for Saturday's final.
- A title and a final: Mike Bryan's great day in Paris Updated: Jun-04-15 3:53 pm
PARIS - Mike Bryan enjoyed a good day at Roland Garros, first reaching a sixth French Open doubles final with his twin brother Bob then taking the first trophy up for grabs at Roland Garros.
- French Open Lookahead: Djokovic, Nadal renew rivalry in QF Updated: Jun-02-15 11:52 am
PARIS - Maybe it's because Novak Djokovic was only 19 at the time, young and full of bravado.