- Votto 3-run HR in 9th after Bryant error, Reds beat Cubs 7-4 Updated: Sep-02-15 7:45 pm
CHICAGO - Kris Bryant hardly had time to enjoy his latest home run.
- Votto 3-run HR in 9th after Bryant error, Reds beat Cubs 7-4 Updated: Sep-02-15 7:21 pm
CHICAGO - After striking out three times, Joey Votto was looking for a pitch he wouldn't make an out on.
- Schwarber hits 2-run HR to power Cubs past Reds 5-4 Updated: Sep-02-15 12:53 am
CHICAGO - Burke Badenhop's consecutive innings streak without allowing a home run ended at an unfortunate time for the Cincinnati Reds.
- Castro's 2 errors in 9th lead to Reds' 13-6 in over Cubs Updated: Sep-01-15 1:11 am
CHICAGO - Joe Maddon is ready to move on after a sloppy ninth inning.
- Rodriguez loses save streak, Brewers fall to Reds 12-9 Updated: Aug-30-15 12:47 am
MILWAUKEE - Milwaukee Brewers closer Francisco Rodriguez has been one of the few bright spots in a tough season for the Brewers.
- Reds overpower Tigers in biggest comeback win of season Updated: Aug-24-15 11:45 pm
CINCINNATI - The Reds took out a lot of frustration in one inning to snap a losing streak.
- Great start turns into ugly Tiger loss Updated: Aug-24-15 11:33 pm
CINCINNATI - Buck Farmer's best stretch of pitching turned into one of Detroit's worst losses of the season.
- Anderson, Diamondbacks send Reds to 9th straight loss Updated: Aug-23-15 6:00 pm
CINCINNATI - Earlier in the week, Chase Anderson thought he'd be pitching for Triple-A Reno on Sunday. Instead, he wound up looking like an ace for the Arizona Diamondbacks.
- De La Rosa, Pollock lead D-backs to 6-3 win over Reds Updated: Aug-21-15 11:29 pm
CINCINNATI - After using five relief pitchers on Thursday, the Arizona Diamondbacks were hoping that Rubby De La Rosa could go deep into Friday's game.
- Baserunning costs Reds in 4-3 loss to Royals Updated: Aug-20-15 1:48 am
CINCINNATI - A weird double play stalled the Cincinnati Reds' offense one run short of the Kansas City Royals.
- Royals complete sweep of Reds with 4-3 win Updated: Aug-20-15 12:47 am
CINCINNATI - Lorenzo Cain had a tiebreaking RBI single in the second inning, Ben Zobrist had four hits, and Kansas City benefited from a Cincinnati baserunning gaffe as the Royals beat the Reds 4-3 Wednesday night to complete a two-game sweep.
- Braun becomes Brewers' homer leader in 8-7 win over Marlins Updated: Aug-19-15 6:53 pm
MILWAUKEE - With one mighty swing of the bat, Ryan Braun landed in the Milwaukee Brewers record book.
- Iglesias, Votto lead Reds to 7-3 win against Padres Updated: Aug-12-15 8:14 pm
SAN DIEGO - Raisel Iglesias of the Cincinnati Reds had just given up a tying, three-run home run to Matt Kemp in the first inning when the rookie walked Justin Upton.