- Redskins CB Chris Culliver to IR with torn right ACL, MCL Updated: Nov-27-15 1:54 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - Washington Redskins starting cornerback Chris Culliver is heading to injured reserve after tearing ligaments in his right knee.
- Redskins CB Chris Culliver injures right knee in practice Updated: Nov-26-15 2:18 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - Washington Redskins cornerback Chris Culliver has injured his right knee in practice and will undergo an MRI.
- Redskins repeatedly having problems running ball, tackling Updated: Nov-25-15 5:51 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - They are a couple of oft-repeated refrains in this latest mediocre season for the Washington Redskins: Why can't the team's offense run the ball? Why can't its defense seem to tackle properly?
- Pierre-Paul just happy to be alive after fireworks accident Updated: Nov-25-15 5:30 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - Two-time Pro Bowl defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul of the New York Giants didn't hesitate saying why he was thankful on the eve of Thanksgiving.
- Winston doing things Brady needed years to accomplish Updated: Nov-24-15 6:02 am
Jameis Winston is the next Tom Brady.
- Bad call or no, Skins follow 33-point win with 28-point loss Updated: Nov-23-15 5:34 pm
- Gruden: Panthers QB Newton deserves MVP consideration Updated: Nov-23-15 3:25 am
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Cam Newton only seems to be getting better - and more confident - as the Carolina Panthers' perfect season progresses.
- Redskins flounder again on road, fall to Panthers 44-16 Updated: Nov-22-15 6:49 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - The Washington Redskins might be all right this season if they could just play every game at home.
- Newton throws 5 TDs, unbeaten Panthers top Redskins 44-16 Updated: Nov-22-15 5:59 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Cam Newton has never liked being referred to as a running quarterback.
- Skins nose tackle Knighton questionable for Panthers game Updated: Nov-20-15 2:36 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - Nose tackle Terrance Knighton and linebacker Keenan Robinson are listed as questionable for the Washington Redskins' game at the Carolina Panthers on Sunday.
- Redskins on 8-game road drought heading to unbeaten Panthers Updated: Nov-19-15 5:49 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - No NFL team has been worse on the road than the Washington Redskins, and coach Jay Gruden is not quite sure what he can do to change that.
- Newton has no plans to stop TD dances, says "I am who I am' Updated: Nov-18-15 6:43 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Cam Newton has no plans to stop dancing - even though some critics may think his touchdown celebrations are a bit excessive.
- Skins QB Kirk Cousins goes from backup to contract questions Updated: Nov-18-15 5:23 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - So this is the way things go in the life of Kirk Cousins, NFL starting quarterback: One moment, he's being criticized for throwing too many interceptions; a few games later, he's getting questions about a long-term contract with the Washington Redskins.
- Jay Gruden, Redskins would love to avoid past bad habits Updated: Nov-16-15 4:04 pm
For the first time since 2010, the Washington Redskins have managed to avoid being 3-6 after nine games.
- Redskins LB Junior Galette, on IR, suspended 2 games by NFL Updated: Nov-16-15 3:37 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - Washington Redskins linebacker Junior Galette has been suspended without pay for two games by the NFL for violating the league's personal conduct policy.
- Cousins' 4-TD day vs porous D leads 'Skins past Saints 47-14 Updated: Nov-16-15 3:23 am
LANDOVER, Maryland - It's probably not very often that Washington's Kirk Cousins gets mentioned in the same breath as a couple of the greatest QBs in NFL history.
- Saints defense puts up no resistance in 47-14 loss at Skins Updated: Nov-15-15 6:42 pm
- Cousins throws career-high 4 TDs, Redskins rout Saints 47-14 Updated: Nov-15-15 6:38 pm
LANDOVER, Maryland - Until Sunday, Washington Redskins quarterback Kirk Cousins hadn't thrown for more than three touchdowns in a game in his NFL career. Until Sunday, he hadn't completed a scoring pass of more than 7 yards this season.
- Struggling Skins ground game looks to get going vs. Saints Updated: Nov-12-15 6:12 pm
- Giants, Eagles on collision course to rule NFC East Updated: Nov-12-15 2:37 am
- CJ Spiller's cup not running over with New Orleans Saints Updated: Nov-11-15 7:21 pm
METAIRIE, Louisiana - C.J. Spiller's 80-yard touchdown catch that beat Dallas in overtime earlier this season was supposed to be his breakout moment with the New Orleans Saints.
- 'Positive Jay,' 'Negative Jay' have different takes on Skins Updated: Nov-11-15 5:08 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - Ask head coach Jay Gruden to assess where things stand with his Washington Redskins halfway through the season, and you'll hear a bit from "Positive Jay" and a bit from "Negative Jay."
- With plenty of problems to fix, Skins look ahead to Saints Updated: Nov-09-15 6:38 pm
- Lewis, Vollmer injured in Patriots' win over Washington Updated: Nov-09-15 2:26 am
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - In an easy victory over Washington, the New England Patriots might have seen the biggest threat to their chances for another 16-0 season.
- Early turnovers help Patriots to 27-10 win over Washington Updated: Nov-08-15 11:12 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - It was a little more than 10 minutes into the game and the score was already lopsided.