- Durant, Thunder pull away to beat Suns 122-106 Updated: Feb-09-16 1:04 am
PHOENIX - Once Oklahoma City star Kevin Durant found his shot, it was all over for slumping Phoenix.
- Chuck, Shaq, Kenny offer fresh ideas for All-Star weekend Updated: Feb-08-16 2:37 am
The Splash Brothers have turned the 3-point contest into must-see TV. Zach LaVine made the dunk contest cool again.
- Warriors win 41st straight home game, 116-108 over Thunder Updated: Feb-07-16 1:01 am
OAKLAND, California - With a Super Bowl-sized stage, a celebrity-filled crowd and two championship contenders on the floor, it felt more like late May in Oracle Arena than early February.
- Raptors hold off Blazers for 110-103 victory Updated: Feb-05-16 11:23 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - Kyle Lowry credited backcourt teammate DeMar DeRozan for Toronto's latest win.
- Durant's buzzer-beater lifts Thunder over Magic, 117-114 Updated: Feb-03-16 11:54 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - With the ball in Kevin Durant's hands in the final seconds, Oklahoma City coach Billy Donovan didn't call a timeout. Instead, he let one of his superstars do his thing.
- Westbrook's triple-double leads Thunder past Wizards, 114-98 Updated: Feb-02-16 3:39 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - Russell Westbrook doesn't feel comfortable taking credit for his triple-doubles.
- Durant, Thunder win a thriller over Timberwolves, 126-123 Updated: Jan-27-16 11:56 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Kevin Durant has had the ball in his hands with the game on the line so many times that he feels totally carefree in the game's biggest moments.
- Durant scores season-high 44, Thunder beat Knicks in OT Updated: Jan-26-16 11:52 pm
NEW YORK - Kevin Durant heard all about Golden State and San Antonio the last few days, and isn't bothered the NBA's best have been hogging all the headlines.
- Old-school Wolves coach tries to reach a new-school roster Updated: Jan-26-16 11:45 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - In his first three months being coached by Sam Mitchell, Minnesota Timberwolves youngster Zach LaVine has endured it all. Position switches, benching, yelling, pushing, prodding, all methods Mitchell employs to mold a 20-year-old in his second season.
- Lopez scores 31, Nets end Thunder's seven-game win streak Updated: Jan-25-16 12:55 am
NEW YORK - The Oklahoma City Thunder wouldn't blame the blizzard that delayed their game and kept Kevin Durant stuck in his hotel for 36 hours.
- Durant, Thunder top Mavs 109-106 for season-best 7-game run Updated: Jan-23-16 12:21 am
DALLAS - Kevin Durant rose to the basket with the ball in both hands, ready to dunk and help Oklahoma City quell a Dallas rally in the fourth quarter.
- Kobe top vote-getter; Leonard, Lowry NBA All-Star starters Updated: Jan-21-16 9:06 pm
NEW YORK - Kobe Bryant is the leading vote-getter for his final NBA All-Star Game, and Kawhi Leonard and Kyle Lowry made late moves to join him in the starting lineup.
- Durant's 26 points lead Thunder past Hornets Updated: Jan-21-16 12:36 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - Russell Westbrook put on a quite a show with his unselfish play - again.
- Durant, Westbrook lead Thunder over Nuggets 110-104 Updated: Jan-20-16 12:56 am
DENVER - While Oklahoma City struggled from beyond the arc Tuesday night, it did enough on the boards to outlast the Denver Nuggets.
- Thunder's Durant, Westbrook are US Olympic team finalists Updated: Jan-18-16 3:04 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma City teammates Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook are finalists for spots on the 2016 U.S. Olympic basketball team.
- Westbrook's triple-double leads Thunder past Heat Updated: Jan-17-16 11:20 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Russell Westbrook got another triple-double and as usual, the Thunder won.
- Westbrook's triple-double leads Thunder past Timberwolves Updated: Jan-15-16 11:00 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Russell Westbrook followed one of his most forgettable performances of the season with one of his most efficient.
- Anthony, Green in position to start in NBA All-Star Game Updated: Jan-14-16 5:39 pm
NEW YORK - Carmelo Anthony has inched past Detroit's Andre Drummond in voting for an Eastern Conference frontcourt spot, while Golden State's Draymond Green continues to hold his slim lead in the Western Conference in the final days of NBA All-Star balloting.
- Durant scores 29, Thunder beat Mavericks; Westbrook ejected Updated: Jan-14-16 12:01 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - Russell Westbrook's final line against Dallas: zero baskets, zero foul shots, one ejection.
- Lillard scores 31 points, Trail Blazers beat Thunder 115-110 Updated: Jan-11-16 1:04 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - After hitting his third consecutive 3-pointer, Damian Lillard flapped his arms above his head and motioned to the crowd while screaming, "Come on man, let's go!"