- Westbrook, Thunder put Warriors on brink of elimination Updated: May-25-16 7:27 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - Suddenly, these Golden State Warriors who have been compared all season to the Chicago Bulls dynasty of the 1990s are on the brink of elimination.
- ON BASKETBALL: Green's history may have helped him Updated: May-24-16 1:51 pm
MIAMI - Draymond Green has a history, and in this case it seems to have been helpful.
- Draymond Green fined $25,000, not suspended for groin kick Updated: May-23-16 8:01 pm
NEW YORK - Draymond Green was fined $25,000 but not suspended by the NBA on Monday for kicking Oklahoma City center Steven Adams in the groin.
- Klay Thompson has carried Warriors this postseason Updated: May-19-16 7:02 pm
OAKLAND, California - A far cry from his brash, former basketball-playing father, Klay Thompson is perfectly content to be the soft-spoken, second superstar behind MVP Stephen Curry. He is more than happy to let Draymond Green do the arguing, arm flexing and trash talking.
- Curry dazzles again, Warriors even series with Thunder 1-1 Updated: May-19-16 1:16 am
OAKLAND, California - Once Stephen Curry finally gathered himself and got up following a scary first-quarter dive into the stands, fans inside Oracle Arena could take a breath, sit back and watch the MVP put on a spectacular shooting show.
- Warriors take little solace in NBA acknowledging blown call Updated: May-17-16 7:16 pm
OAKLAND, California - The fact that the NBA acknowledged missing a late travel call on Oklahoma City's Russell Westbrook did little to appease Golden State coach Steve Kerr a day later.
- Plenty of star power remains at point guard in NBA playoffs Updated: May-17-16 2:12 am
MIAMI - LeBron James is fond of saying that today's NBA is driven by point guards.
- Draymond Green committed to cutting down his technicals Updated: May-14-16 6:24 pm
OAKLAND, California - Stunningly, Draymond Green kept his mouth shut on the court for a full practice Saturday.
- Warriors rest up and gear up to face Thunder in West finals Updated: May-13-16 9:21 pm
OAKLAND, California - Stephen Curry surprised coach Steve Kerr with how quickly he found his groove the past two games after returning from a right knee injury, even with a few more misses than usual for the MVP.
- Spurs unsure if Duncan or Ginobili will return Updated: May-13-16 6:01 pm
SAN ANTONIO - San Antonio's unexpected and abrupt end to the season brings on another stressful summer that begins with what has become an annual quandary.
- Thunder beat Spurs, advance to Western Conference finals Updated: May-13-16 12:25 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Thunder flipped the script, and now they're heading to the Western Conference finals.
- 3 months before Rio, US basketball losing players, not sleep Updated: May-11-16 2:44 am
Anthony Davis can't play. Chris Paul doesn't want to.
- Westbrook leads Thunder past Spurs, 95-91, for 3-2 lead Updated: May-11-16 12:49 am
SAN ANTONIO - Russell Westbrook couldn't be stopped down the stretch, not even when the San Antonio Spurs were trying to foul him.
- Stephen Curry is first unanimous NBA MVP, takes honor again Updated: May-10-16 7:50 pm
OAKLAND, California - From the jaw-dropping half-court heaves that somehow sink through the net to the dazzling drives and zippy passes from every which way, Stephen Curry's desire to keep getting better while always trying to entertain at every stop has the Golden State superstar being mentioned right along with the best ever, Michael Jordan and Magic Johnson.
- Oklahoma City still embarrassed by lopsided loss Updated: May-01-16 7:46 pm
- Westbrook leads Thunder past Mavericks; OKC wins series 4-1 Updated: Apr-26-16 12:42 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban said Oklahoma City's Russell Westbrook is an All-Star, but not a superstar.