- Molina on Cardinals' roster, will play wearing splint Updated: Oct-08-15 4:43 pm
ST. LOUIS - All-Star catcher Yadier Molina is on the St. Louis Cardinals' roster for the NL Division Series against the Chicago Cubs and will play wearing a splint to protect a strained ligament in his left thumb.
- Besides Lackey in Game 1, Matheny mum on rotation Updated: Oct-07-15 5:04 pm
ST. LOUIS - John Lackey gets the start in Game 1 of the NL Division Series for the St. Louis Cardinals on Friday.
- Cardinals rout Pirates, clinch 3rd straight NL Central title Updated: Sep-30-15 11:48 pm
PITTSBURGH - The celebration has become a fall ritual for the St. Louis Cardinals. The champagne showers. The rowdy sing-alongs. The giddy clubhouse joy.
- Cardinals-Pirates rained out, doubleheader Wednesday Updated: Sep-29-15 7:03 pm
PITTSBURGH - The St. Louis Cardinals have to wait at least one more day to break out the champagne after rain postponed Tuesday night's game in Pittsburgh.
- Cardinals shutting down Martinez with shoulder injury Updated: Sep-26-15 6:53 pm
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis Cardinals pitcher Carlos Martinez is done for the year because of a shoulder strain.
- Carpenter homers twice as Cardinals rout Reds 10-2 Updated: Sep-24-15 1:35 am
ST. LOUIS - Lance Lynn returned to form and Matt Holliday returned to the lineup for the St. Louis Cardinals on Wednesday night.
- Cardinals beat Reds 9-2 and avoid sweep Updated: Sep-13-15 4:51 pm
- Pitching workloads a concern everywhere as playoffs approach Updated: Sep-10-15 3:24 am
When it comes to all this talk about inning limits, Tommy John is a skeptic.