- Cardinals rally, lose in ninth on Tomlinson winning single Updated: Aug-29-15 2:17 am
SAN FRANCISCO - Michael Wacha is never surprised that the St. Louis Cardinals find a way to come back even if behind big early.
- Diamondbacks come up short in 8th, fall 5-3 to Cardinals Updated: Aug-28-15 2:56 am
- Maness gets key outs in 8th as Cardinals beat D-backs 5-3 Updated: Aug-28-15 2:26 am
PHOENIX - Seth Maness came into the game in a tight spot and got some big outs for St. Louis Cardinals.
- Wacha, Piscotty lead Cardinals past Padres 10-3 Updated: Aug-23-15 9:47 pm
SAN DIEGO - Looking to avoid getting swept for the first time this season one night after getting shut out, Stephen Piscotty and the St. Louis Cardinals struck early and often.
- Cardinals draw on deep reservoir of talent to lead baseball Updated: Aug-20-15 5:17 pm
ST. LOUIS - Building the best record in the major leagues is hard work.
- Dietrich helps Marlins beat Cardinals 6-4 Updated: Aug-16-15 7:05 pm
ST. LOUIS - Derek Dietrich is going to need a new nickname.
- Bumgarner HR, fans 14, pitches 3-hitter, Giants beat Nats Updated: Aug-16-15 6:53 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Madison Bumgarner homered and doubled, struck out 14 and pitched a three-hitter as the San Francisco Giants beat Washington 5-0 Sunday, the Nationals' sixth straight loss.
- Correction: Pirates-Cardinals story Updated: Aug-14-15 12:38 pm
ST. LOUIS - In a story Aug. 11 about the St. Louis Cardinals' 4-3 victory over the Pittsburgh Pirates, The Associated Press reported erroneously several statistics from the game. Cardinals pitcher Carlos Martinez walked zero batters, not one; A home run by Pedro Alvarez in the fourth inning put the Pirates ahead 3-1, not 3-2; Gerrit Cole entered his start on Wednesday 1-0 with a 2.57 ERA against the Cardinals, not 0-3 with a 5.95 ERA; and Cole was 13-5 with a 2.38 ERA in his other 21 starts, not 14-2 with a 1.82 ERA in his other 18 starts.
- Wacha wins 13th, Cardinals beat Reds 3-0 to take series Updated: Aug-06-15 5:43 pm
CINCINNATI - The mound was slippery, the rain was steady, the bullpen was exhausted. Michael Wacha overcame all of it for another win.