- Mavericks score first 16 points of second half, beat Nuggets Updated: Nov-29-15 12:48 am
DALLAS - The Dallas Mavericks could point to the best defensive quarter in the team's 36-year history for ending a three-game losing streak.
- Spurs beat Mavericks 88-83, win third straight Updated: Nov-26-15 12:53 am
SAN ANTONIO - The San Antonio Spurs went to Kawhi Leonard on a critical possession late in the game, not to their Big Three of Tim Duncan, Tony Parker and Manu Ginobili.
- Balanced Grizzlies send Mavs to second straight loss Updated: Nov-25-15 12:08 am
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - The Memphis Grizzlies are undefeated in the six games Jeff Green has scored at least 10 points. On Tuesday night, Green had a lot of company in the double-digit category.
- Westbrook helps Thunder snap Mavericks' 6-game win streak Updated: Nov-22-15 10:59 pm
- Williams, Nowitzki lead Mavericks past Jazz, 102-93 Updated: Nov-21-15 12:41 am
DALLAS - Deron Williams' homecoming, taking place three seasons after many Dallas Mavericks fans hoped, keeps getting better.
- Mavericks rally from 18 down to beat Celtics, 106-102 Updated: Nov-18-15 10:19 pm
- Pachulia's double-double lifts Mavericks over Lakers 90-82 Updated: Nov-14-15 12:41 am
DALLAS - Zaza Pachulia was the Dallas Mavericks' contingency option when free agent DeAndre Jordan signed with the Los Angeles Clippers over the summer.
- Mavericks top Clippers 118-108 in Jordan's return to Dallas Updated: Nov-12-15 12:14 am
DALLAS - DeAndre Jordan stood under the basket awaiting some Dallas free throws, the Mavericks pulling away late and most in the crowd of 19,805 loudly chanting a derogatory phrase at the Los Angeles Clippers center.
- Davis leaves with injured hip as Pelicans get first win Updated: Nov-10-15 11:56 pm
NEW ORLEANS - Anthony Davis and the New Orleans Pelicans were so good in the first half that they were never threatened even after he left with an injury.
- Inside game lets Hornets coast past Mavericks, 108-94 Updated: Nov-06-15 2:16 am
DALLAS - The Hornets fittingly turned to an old-school NBA tactic - the post-up game - to record Charlotte's first NBA victory in Dallas since 1998.
- Lowry, Raptors start 4-0 for 1st time, beating Mavs 102-91 Updated: Nov-04-15 12:37 am
DALLAS - Kyle Lowry wasn't sure what kind of start Toronto would have with plenty of new faces.