- Hayward lifts Jazz over Mavs 121-119 in OT for 7th straight Updated: Feb-10-16 12:39 am
DALLAS - Gordon Hayward and the Utah Jazz now have a win that coach Quin Snyder views as validation for the hot streak his young team is enjoying.
- Spurs hand Mavs largest halftime deficit in 116-90 blowout Updated: Feb-06-16 1:14 am
DALLAS - A large San Antonio contingent in the Dallas crowd chanted "go, Spurs, go" during a timeout with the Mavericks on their way to the biggest halftime deficit in franchise history.
- Wade's bounce-back, Bosh's 20 lead Heat over Mavericks 93-90 Updated: Feb-04-16 12:14 am
DALLAS - After matching the worst shooting half of his career in the first 24 minutes against Dallas, Dwyane Wade missed his first shot of the third quarter.
- Klay Thompson's big scoring night leads Warriors past Mavs Updated: Jan-28-16 1:55 am
OAKLAND, California - More often than not, Klay Thompson takes a backseat to NBA MVP Stephen Curry without a complaint.
- Nowitzki's late jumper propels Mavericks past Lakers, 92-90 Updated: Jan-27-16 2:17 am
LOS ANGELES - After Dirk Nowitzki arched back and released the tiebreaking jumper, he glided back into the Los Angeles Lakers' bench area.
- Harden's triple-double leads Rockets over Mavericks 115-104 Updated: Jan-24-16 7:34 pm
HOUSTON - Trevor Ariza has rediscovered his long-range shooting, and that is really good news for James Harden and the Houston Rockets.
- Durant, Thunder top Mavs 109-106 for season-best 7-game run Updated: Jan-23-16 12:21 am
DALLAS - Kevin Durant rose to the basket with the ball in both hands, ready to dunk and help Oklahoma City quell a Dallas rally in the fourth quarter.
- Kobe top vote-getter; Leonard, Lowry NBA All-Star starters Updated: Jan-21-16 9:06 pm
NEW YORK - Kobe Bryant is the leading vote-getter for his final NBA All-Star Game, and Kawhi Leonard and Kyle Lowry made late moves to join him in the starting lineup.
- Aldridge scores 23 points to help Spurs rout Mavs 112-83 Updated: Jan-17-16 11:30 pm
SAN ANTONIO - The San Antonio Spurs can be sparked by so many different players, even their worst start of the season didn't faze them against a heated intrastate rival.
- Mavericks come from behind to beat Bulls 83-77 Updated: Jan-16-16 12:12 am
- Durant scores 29, Thunder beat Mavericks; Westbrook ejected Updated: Jan-14-16 12:01 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - Russell Westbrook's final line against Dallas: zero baskets, zero foul shots, one ejection.
- LeBron has 27, Cavs win 8th in row, 110-107 over Mavs in OT Updated: Jan-13-16 12:47 am
DALLAS - Kyrie Irving was headed toward Cleveland's locker room when he was greeted exuberantly by general manager David Griffin.