- Gurley neutralized, Austin nonfactor lately for Rams Updated: Nov-24-15 8:02 pm
ST. LOUIS - The woebegone St. Louis Rams' offense might do well to get Tavon Austin more involved. It would be nice for all those kids up front to open a few holes for Todd Gurley, too.
- Keenum not cleared but Rams hopeful about Wednesday Updated: Nov-24-15 7:26 pm
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis Rams quarterback Case Keenum did not practice Tuesday while going through the NFL's concussion protocol, and coach Jeff Fisher is hopeful he'll be cleared Wednesday.
- NFL reviewing Keenum concussion procedures Updated: Nov-24-15 5:28 am
ST. LOUIS - The NFL is investigating whether correct concussion protocol was followed for Rams quarterback Case Keenum late in Sunday's loss at Baltimore.
- Offense dragging down Rams, who have lost 3 straight Updated: Nov-23-15 9:11 pm
ST. LOUIS - Not too long ago, the St. Louis Rams thought they were a playoff contender.
- 2015 AP Northeast Inland All-District Team Updated: Nov-23-15 7:19 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The 2015 Associated Press Northeast Inland All-District football team, as selected by a media panel from the district:
- Penalties have been big problem for Rams tackle Robinson Updated: Nov-18-15 8:46 pm
ST. LOUIS - Penalties have been a big problem for St. Louis Rams offensive tackle Greg Robinson. The second overall pick last year is hard at work trying to avoid the flags.
- Rams replace QB Foles with Keenum for Ravens game Updated: Nov-16-15 8:00 pm
St. Louis - Case Keenum will replace Nick Foles as the starting quarterback, St. Louis Rams coach Jeff Fisher said Monday.
- Miller, Langford lead big-play Bears in 37-13 win over Rams Updated: Nov-16-15 3:21 am
ST. LOUIS - The Chicago Bears have been looking for playmakers. They might have found an unlikely one in tight end Zach Miller.
- Long plays by Miller, Langford help Bears past Rams 37-13 Updated: Nov-15-15 5:51 pm
ST. LOUIS - Zach Miller used the video board in the north end zone to chart a path through the St. Louis Rams defense. It was especially helpful when he had just one more man to beat.