- Nowitzki not retiring, all but certain to return to Mavs Updated: Apr-26-16 8:06 pm
DALLAS - Dirk Nowitzki is not retiring and almost certainly will spend a 19th season with the Mavericks.
- Mejri, Lee out for Dallas against Oklahoma City playoff game Updated: Apr-25-16 7:11 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Dallas faces elimination without two of its interior threats.
- Thunder beat Mavericks 119-108 for 3-1 lead in testy series Updated: Apr-24-16 12:34 am
DALLAS - Kevin Durant got ejected, Russell Westbrook was part of a shouting match in front of his bench and Serge Ibaka drew a technical for throwing an elbow in the final seconds with the outcome already decided.
- Nowitzki joins Mavs' long injury list with right knee bruise Updated: Apr-19-16 5:59 pm
DALLAS - Add star Dirk Nowitzki to the long injury list for Dallas in the playoffs.
- Thunder star Russell Westbrook rolling as playoffs arrive Updated: Apr-15-16 2:04 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Russell Westbrook's triple-double against the Los Angeles Clippers reminded Kevin Durant of someone playing the NBA 2K game on rookie mode.
- Tough season and more tough times ahead for the Nets Updated: Apr-14-16 6:38 pm
NEW YORK - Those 61 losses hurt and the pain isn't over just yet for the Brooklyn Nets.
- Spurs sit 4 starters, top Mavs; game ultimately meaningless Updated: Apr-14-16 1:09 am
DALLAS - The Spurs left four starters and two key reserves in San Antonio for their meaningless regular-season finale in Dallas.
- Mavericks clinch playoff spot with 101-92 win over Jazz Updated: Apr-12-16 12:36 am
SALT LAKE CITY - The Dallas Mavericks clinched a Western Conference playoff spot for the third consecutive season and the 15th time in the last 16 years.
- Clippers beat Mavs 98-91 for 5th straight victory Updated: Apr-10-16 7:35 pm
LOS ANGELES - Blake Griffin shot 2 of 11 in the first half, when the Clippers were in a struggle with the Dallas Mavericks.
- Mavs beat Grizzlies, close in on playoffs after Barea injury Updated: Apr-09-16 12:42 am
DALLAS - Dirk Nowitzki ended a shooting slump and returned to his rightful place as the leading scorer for Dallas.
- Barea, key to Mavs' playoff push, out with injury vs Memphis Updated: Apr-08-16 10:28 pm
DALLAS - J.J. Barea, the key component in Dallas' push for the playoffs, strained his right groin and won't return to a game against Memphis.
- Mavs beat Rockets 88-86 to keep slim lead over Utah, Houston Updated: Apr-07-16 1:27 am
DALLAS - If the Dallas Mavericks have to creep into the playoffs, they will. It's part of a style change, as coach Rick Carlisle likes to call it.
- Mavericks hit 14 3s to grind out much-needed W over Wolves Updated: Apr-03-16 7:18 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The Dallas Mavericks have dialed in their defense as they make their push toward the playoffs.
- Barea's 29 points lead Dallas to 98-89 win over Pistons Updated: Apr-01-16 11:40 pm
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - J.J. Barea celebrated the birth of his daughter early Friday, then took on the Detroit Pistons a few hours later.