- Mularkey says Titans, coaches want W more than even fans do Updated: Nov-23-15 5:31 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Tennessee Titans returned to work Monday closer to the top pick in the NFL draft than the lead in their own division.
- Mularkey plans to stay course with struggling Titans Updated: Nov-20-15 6:19 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee Titans interim coach Mike Mularkey pledged Friday to stay the course with his struggling team, the day after it lost for the eighth time in 10 games.
- Greene's punt return helps Jaguars beat Titans 19-13 Updated: Nov-20-15 2:16 am
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - Rashad Greene fielded the line-drive punt, weaved through a few defenders, broke into the open field and nearly scored.
- Titans allow huge punt return late, lose 19-13 at Jaguars Updated: Nov-20-15 12:42 am
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - Marcus Mariota's longest run of the season put the Tennessee Titans in position for another road victory.
- Greene's punt return helps Jaguars beat Titans 19-13 Updated: Nov-20-15 12:24 am
- Titans seek consistency from rookie receiver Green-Beckham Updated: Nov-17-15 3:22 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Tennessee Titans want wide receiver Dorial Green-Beckham to show he can play well every game, not just in spurts.
- Titans put Justin Hunter, Jason McCourty on injured reserve Updated: Nov-16-15 5:33 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Tennessee Titans will be short-handed when they play Thursday at Jacksonville, thanks to a pair of season-ending surgeries.
- Newton leads unbeaten Panthers to 27-10 win over Titans Updated: Nov-16-15 6:37 am
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Cam Newton did an end zone dance, struck a pose and then took his celebration to a corner where visiting Carolina fans were waiting.
- Newton's hot start helps unbeaten Panthers top Titans 27-10 Updated: Nov-15-15 6:53 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Cam Newton was perfect for almost a half. It was more than enough to keep the Carolina Panthers perfect for the season.
- Titans cornerback Jason McCourty out vs. Panthers with groin Updated: Nov-13-15 3:03 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee Titans cornerback Jason McCourty said he is "still compiling information" before deciding whether he needs a second surgery on his injured groin, one that likely would end his season.
- Titans know stopping Panthers' run key to pressuring Newton Updated: Nov-12-15 5:53 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Dick LeBeau hopes on Sunday that he sees more of Tennessee Titans rookie quarterback Marcus Mariota on the field than Cam Newton.
- Clarification: Titans-Mariota story Updated: Nov-12-15 12:05 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - In a story Nov. 11, The Associated Press reported this will be Mariota's third Heisman pairing in the rookie's first seven NFL games after playing Jameis Winston and Johnny Manziel. This will be Mariota's third Heisman pairing of quarterbacks in the rookie's first seven NFL games after playing Jameis Winston and Johnny Manziel. Mariota also played a fourth Heisman winner in Saints running back Mark Ingram. A clarified version of the story is below.
- Luck's latest injury puts struggling AFC South up for grabs Updated: Nov-11-15 3:04 am
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Indianapolis Colts' playoff hopes, and by extension the rest of the woeful AFC South, now reside in the hands of 40-year-old Matt Hasselbeck.
- Cam has Carolina bound for Cali for Super Bowl 50 Updated: Nov-10-15 3:30 am
Superman is going to the Super Bowl.
- Mularkey's changes help Titans protect QB Marcus Mariota Updated: Nov-09-15 6:48 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Marcus Mariota showed what the Tennessee Titans believed when they drafted him: The quarterback can be special when given a little time to throw.
- Mariota's return helps Titans upset Saints 34-28 in OT Updated: Nov-09-15 2:58 am
NEW ORLEANS - Even if Tennessee Titans rookie quarterback Marcus Mariota was too beat up to play in recent weeks, he seemed to find a way to keep improving.
- Mariota, Titans beat Saints in overtime 34-28 Updated: Nov-08-15 11:17 pm
NEW ORLEANS - Interim Tennessee Titans coach Mike Mularkey paused for a moment and took a deep breath while he regained his composure.
- Titans WR Wright ruled out for Sunday's game vs. Saints Updated: Nov-05-15 4:50 pm
- Interim coach wants more physical Titans, better run game Updated: Nov-04-15 6:50 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Mike Mularkey wants the Tennessee Titans to dig themselves out of their six-game skid by getting physical, so the interim head coach switched up practice Wednesday by opening with a run drill.
- Mularkey hopes to seize surprising 3rd chance as NFL coach Updated: Nov-04-15 2:32 am
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Titans surprised Mike Mularkey by choosing him to replace the friend who brought him to Tennessee. With a third chance to be a head coach in the NFL, Mularkey wants to prove he's the man for the job.
- No trades get done on NFL's deadline day Updated: Nov-03-15 5:57 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - The only action at the NFL's trade deadline Tuesday came in Denver, where tight end Vernon Davis arrived to take his physical and begin learning the language of Peyton Manning's suddenly revved-up offense.