- Russian PM: West is rekindling the Cold War with NATO moves Updated: Feb-13-16 1:44 pm
MUNICH - Russia's prime minister accused NATO on Saturday of restarting the Cold War amid increased military maneuvers and troop deployments to countries neighboring Russia, moves the alliance's top official defended as a necessary response to aggression from Moscow.
- The Latest: US has 'profound interest' in UK staying in EU Updated: Feb-13-16 11:58 am
MUNICH - The Latest on the security conference in Munich (all times local):
- Pope-Patriarch meeting seen by Russians as significant Updated: Feb-13-16 8:50 am
MOSCOW - Russians ranging from Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev to ordinary citizens are seeing the landmark meeting of the heads of the Roman Catholic and Russian Orthodox churches as having significance far beyond religious doctrine.
- Germany presses Russia, Ukraine to implement peace deal Updated: Feb-13-16 6:15 am
MUNICH - Germany's foreign minister pressed for progress on a year-old peace plan for eastern Ukraine as he met Saturday with senior officials from Russia, Ukraine and France, saying he hopes that Moscow and Kiev realize that they don't have forever to implement the deal.
- French PM: there will be other major terrorist attacks Updated: Feb-13-16 4:16 am
MUNICH - France's prime minister is warning that the terrorist threat is a long-term one and there will be other major attacks.
- Moscow small businesses razed, sparking anger Updated: Feb-10-16 10:36 am
MOSCOW - Russian activists and political commentators are criticizing Moscow authorities over the late-night destruction of small businesses when a number of buildings were flattened around the city on orders from city mayor's office.