- 'Holy Fire,' fireworks: Orthodox Christians celebrate Easter Updated: May-01-16 11:59 am
ATHENS, Greece - With "Holy Fire," fireworks and solemn Masses, Orthodox Christians around the world celebrated Easter on Sunday, commemorating the day followers believe that Jesus was resurrected more than 2,000 years ago.
- Champ Sergey Kovalev agrees to fight Isaac Chilemba next Updated: Apr-23-16 7:50 pm
LOS ANGELES - Sergey Kovalev has found an opponent for a homecoming bout this summer to prepare him for his showdown with Andre Ward.
- Serbia's choice ahead of key vote: Russia or the West Updated: Apr-19-16 8:02 am
JAGODINA, Serbia - His fists are clenched, his legs slightly apart, expressing firmness and leadership. His head is turned slightly to the side, blue eyes looking into the distance with an air of calm determination.
- Russia defends selling arms to both Azerbaijan and Armenia Updated: Apr-09-16 12:48 pm
MOSCOW - Russia on Saturday defended its policy of selling arms to both Armenia and Azerbaijan, whose military forces have faced off in a sharp escalation of fighting around separatist Nagorno-Karabakh.
- Battered EU is loser again in Dutch referendum on Ukraine Updated: Apr-07-16 3:38 pm
BRUSSELS - It once seemed a quaint formality, but the Netherlands' referendum on a European Union free-trade deal with Ukraine amounted to a slap in the face for the EU - and yet another serious challenge to the European dream.