- David Price fans 14 as Red Sox embarrass Braves, 11-4 Updated: Apr-26-16 10:54 pm
ATLANTA - David Price had a simple summary of his domination of the overmatched Atlanta Braves.
- Souza homers twice on birthday, Rays rout Yankees 8-1 Updated: Apr-24-16 6:58 pm
NEW YORK - Steven Souza Jr. celebrated his 27th birthday in style. Drew Smyly was the guy getting all the gifts.
- Rays top season high for runs, beat Red Sox 12-8 Updated: Apr-21-16 6:49 pm
BOSTON - Curt Casali is a lifetime .198 hitter who was holding down the No. 9 spot in the batting order for the Tampa Bay Rays, the lowest-scoring team in baseball.
- Red Sox honor retiring DH David Ortiz before home opener Updated: Apr-11-16 6:33 pm
BOSTON - The Red Sox asked their fans to imagine a world without David Ortiz, then spent the rest of the day reminding the city what he has meant to the franchise.
- Donaldson homers as Blue Jays beat Red Sox 3-0 Updated: Apr-10-16 4:58 pm
TORONTO - Marco Estrada came off the disabled list and promptly put a stop to a Blue Jays losing streak.
- Red Sox to offer fans virtual reality experience at Fenway Updated: Apr-08-16 4:02 pm
BOSTON - Turn to your right, and David Price is throwing fastballs off a bullpen mound at the Boston Red Sox spring training ballpark in Florida.
- Red Sox-Indians game postponed by inclement weather Updated: Apr-07-16 7:34 pm
CLEVELAND - At least David Ortiz can ditch the hoodie he's had to wear under his Boston jersey for the first two games of his farewell season.
- Napoli's clutch homer lifts Indians past Ortiz, Red Sox 7-6 Updated: Apr-06-16 11:47 pm
CLEVELAND - Mike Napoli cherishes his time playing in Boston, ripping line drives off the Green Monster, spraying champagne in Fenway Park and being part of so many unforgettable moments.
- Out in the cold: Red Sox-Indians opener postponed by weather Updated: Apr-04-16 6:01 pm
CLEVELAND - David Price's debut for Boston was put on ice - literally.
- Opening day: Flurries early in Pittsburgh, flag up in KC Updated: Apr-04-16 12:39 am
Cardinals leadoff man Matt Carpenter walked up to the plate, shook hands with the umpire, greeted the Pittsburgh catcher and got comfortable in the batter's box.
- LeBron scores 31 as Cavaliers down Hornets 112-103 Updated: Apr-03-16 7:53 pm
CLEVELAND - The playoffs are close, just around the corner. LeBron James can't wait for them to begin.
- AP Newsbreak: MLB average salary $4.4M after 4.4 pct rise Updated: Apr-03-16 6:24 pm
NEW YORK - Baseball's average salary rose 4.4 percent to $4.38 million on opening day, according to a study of contract terms by The Associated Press, and the Los Angeles Dodgers topped spending for the third straight season.