- Pedroia leads Red Sox past Blue Jays 5-3 in 11 Updated: May-29-16 7:16 pm
TORONTO - A tough weekend for Clay Buchholz ended with a win and an appreciative handshake from manager John Farrell.
- Blue Jays lose 5-3 to Pedroia, Red Sox Updated: May-29-16 7:13 pm
TORONTO - Toronto's R.A. Dickey is still looking for his first home win of the season. He also is looking for a little more run support.
- Reliable Kimbrel gives up 2-run lead in Blue Jays rally Updated: May-28-16 7:12 pm
TORONTO - On his 28th birthday, usually reliable Boston Red Sox closer Craig Kimbrel was perfectly positioned to kick off the celebrations with his first win of the season on Saturday.
- Red Sox beat Royals 5-2 for split of day-night doubleheader Updated: May-19-16 12:08 am
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - David Price did exactly what the Boston Red Sox expected when they signed him to a $217 million deal.
- Red Sox-Royals postponed by rain; doubleheader Wednesday Updated: May-16-16 6:07 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Perhaps a cold, wet day in Kansas City will finally cool off the Boston Red Sox.
- Bradley Jr. homers twice, Red Sox sweep Athletics 13-3 Updated: May-11-16 11:50 pm
BOSTON - It was only two years ago that there were questions about whether Jackie Bradley Jr. could perform consistently at the major league level.
- Gonzalez's homer lifts Astros over Indians 5-3 in 16 innings Updated: May-11-16 8:45 pm
HOUSTON - As inning after inning went by and Wednesday's game against the Cleveland Indians stretched into the 16th, Houston manager A.J. Hinch couldn't stop thinking about how the Astros could have avoided this marathon if they hadn't squandered early opportunities.
- Red Sox ace Price feeling good about delivery adjustments Updated: May-10-16 7:32 pm
BOSTON - It's no secret that David Price hasn't had the best start to his time in Boston. He is confident, however, that a recent tweak to his delivery will begin to change that.
- AP source: Strasburg, Nats agree to deal adding $175M Updated: May-09-16 11:40 pm
WASHINGTON - Stephen Strasburg is skipping his first shot at free agency, instead agreeing to a new contract with the Washington Nationals that will pay the pitcher $175 million over seven seasons starting in 2017, according to a person familiar with the negotiations.
- Red Sox beat Yankees 8-7 to complete 3-game sweep Updated: May-02-16 12:41 am
BOSTON - Alex Rodriguez had already driven in four runs against David Price with a homer and a double.