- Gill's 16, 'D' lead No. 7 Virginia past Virginia Tech, 67-49 Updated: Feb-09-16 11:19 pm
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - The first time No. 7 Virginia and Virginia Tech met on a basketball court this season, the Hokies played probably their best game of the season and the Cavaliers played what rates as their worst, and the bad taste of the Cavaliers' two-point loss has lingered ever since.
- No. 9 Virginia pulls away from Pitt 64-50 Updated: Feb-06-16 5:26 pm
PITTSBURGH - Malcolm Brodgon's Virginia teammates still bring up the winning 3-pointer he drilled at Pittsburgh two years ago, the one that won the game in the middle of a 13-game winning streak and propelled the Cavaliers to the ACC title.
- Brogdon scores 27 and No. 9 Virginia rolls BC, 61-47 Updated: Feb-03-16 10:05 pm
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - Malcolm Brogdon thinks Virginia turned the corner with an impressive victory at No. 19 Louisville in its last game.
- Brogdon scores 21 and No. 13 Virginia edges Syracuse, 73-65 Updated: Jan-24-16 10:07 pm
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - With Virginia clinging to a 49-48 lead and Syracuse showing no sign of letting up, Malcom Brogdon made his presence felt.
- Brogdon's 20 lift No. 13 Virginia past Clemson, 69-62 Updated: Jan-19-16 11:07 pm
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - In another close game for No. 13 Virginia, Malcolm Brogdon grabbed a long rebound, turned and saw Anthony Gill streaking down the court ahead of the pack, fed him and saw the senior forward deliver a crowd-pleasing dunk that gave the Cavaliers breathing room.
- Brogdon's 20 leads No. 13 Virginia past No. 8 Miami 66-58 Updated: Jan-12-16 10:12 pm
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - Virginia coach Tony Bennett saw progress, but the unusual animation in his words suggested he also saw plenty to remain concerned about as the No. 13th-ranked Cavaliers ended a two-game slide with a 66-58 victory over No. 8 Miami on Tuesday night.