- Ducks beat Coyotes 5-2 for 6th straight win Updated: Feb-06-16 2:21 am
- Toews scores 2nd goal in OT, Blackhawks beat Coyotes 5-4 Updated: Feb-05-16 1:06 am
GLENDALE, Arizona - Players from both teams raced through the wide-open overtime, leaving players gasping for air as they finished out shifts and tried getting to the bench.
- Dustin Brown's 2 goals lead Kings to 6-2 win over Coyotes Updated: Feb-03-16 1:28 am
GLENDALE, Arizona - For whatever reason, Arizona had been the one division rival Los Angeles couldn't solve this season. Three of the Kings' six Pacific Division losses have come against the Coyotes.
- Ehlers gets 3 goals and Jets beat Coyotes 5-2 Updated: Jan-27-16 12:36 am
WINNIPEG, Manitoba - It was instant chemistry for Nikolaj Ehlers and his new linemates on Tuesday night.
- Duclair scores in shootout, Coyotes beat Wild 2-1 Updated: Jan-26-16 12:45 am
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The Arizona Coyotes came back late in regulation and won in a shootout on Monday night. Coach Dave Tippett didn't want to move past his displeasure with the early deficit, though.
- Jones makes 23 saves in Sharks' 3-1 win over Coyotes Updated: Jan-22-16 12:44 am
- Eichel, Johnson lead Sabres to 2-1 win over Coyotes Updated: Jan-19-16 1:08 am
GLENDALE, Arizona - A year ago, the Sabres and Coyotes dismantled their rosters and began rebuilding, going through horrible seasons for a chance at one of two projected stars in the NHL draft.
- Rookie goalie Domingue giving Coyotes a huge lift Updated: Jan-17-16 12:30 pm
GLENDALE, Arizona - Mike Smith's injury should have sent the Arizona Coyotes into a tailspin. The loss of a No. 1 goalie is tough for any team, and it figured to be crippling to a club that relies so much on defense.
- Coyotes trade John Scott to Canadiens for Jarred Tinordi Updated: Jan-15-16 8:07 pm
GLENDALE, Arizona - The story of the NHL's most unlikely All-Star captain took another twist.
- DeKeyser scores in OT to help Red Wings beat Coyotes 3-2 Updated: Jan-15-16 1:04 am
GLENDALE, Arizona - The matchup of top rookies wasn't decided until overtime, when Detroit's Dylan Larkin got the better of Max Domi to give the Red Wings an improbable victory that left the Coyotes fuming.
- NHL All-Star captain John Scott demoted by Arizona Coyotes Updated: Jan-13-16 9:00 pm
GLENDALE, Arizona - An NHL All-Star captain has been demoted.
- Predators place Hodgson on waivers; Oilers call up Kassian Updated: Jan-13-16 5:06 pm
Predators forward Cody Hodgson is running out of second chances, and Zack Kassian is getting another NHL shot, this time in Edmonton.
- Quenneville coaches Blackhawks into contention once again Updated: Jan-13-16 12:53 pm
CHICAGO - They sound more and more like Joel Quenneville the longer they play for the Chicago Blackhawks, and that probably is the biggest testament to his wildly successful run in the Windy City.
- Domi, Ekman-Larrson rally Coyotes past Oilers 4-3 in OT Updated: Jan-13-16 2:19 am
GLENDALE, Arizona - Max Domi acknowledged there was some luck involved in his first career hat trick. Domi's team, the Arizona Coyotes, might be feeling a little fortunate these days, too.
- Brouwer's shootout goal lifts Blues past Kings, 2-1 Updated: Jan-10-16 2:32 am
LOS ANGELES - The St. Louis Blues must be getting used to extra time. Saturday night, they finally put one in the win column after three frustrating losses in a row.
- Domingue, Rieder lead Coyotes to 4-0 win over Predators Updated: Jan-10-16 1:25 am
GLENDALE, Arizona - Arizona has found the perfect fill-in for injured goalie Mike Smith, and now the Coyotes are in position for a playoff run at the midpoint of the season.
- Elliott scores early in 3rd to lift Coyotes over Flames 2-1 Updated: Jan-08-16 1:47 am
CALGARY, Alberta - The Arizona Coyotes were happy to have Martin Hanzal's 6-foot-6 body back in front of the net.