- Raven-Symone apologizes for remark on job discrimination Updated: Oct-12-15 5:28 pm
NEW YORK - Raven-Symone is the latest panelist on "The View" to try to take back her words, saying her comment last week that she would not hire someone with an ethnic-sounding name was in "poor taste."
- Lawyer: Cosby deposition lasted hours, 2nd will be sought Updated: Oct-10-15 1:44 pm
BOSTON - The lawyer for a woman who's accused Bill Cosby of sexually abusing her at the Playboy Mansion when she was 15 says she'll seek a second deposition of the comedian.
- Judge refuses to throw out defamation suit against Cosby Updated: Oct-09-15 11:10 pm
BOSTON - A defamation lawsuit brought against Bill Cosby by three women who say he sexually abused them decades ago can move forward, a federal judge in Massachusetts ruled Friday, delivering a legal blow to the comedian as he attempts to defend himself against accusations of sexual assault by dozens of women.
- Malcolm-Jamal Warner opens up about Bill Cosby allegations Updated: Oct-09-15 2:48 pm
LOS ANGELES - "The Cosby Show" alum Malcolm-Jamal Warner says the series' legacy is "tarnished" by the sexual assault allegations made against Bill Cosby.
- 'Dateline NBC' gathers Bill Cosby accusers for special Updated: Oct-08-15 4:45 pm
NEW YORK - NBC News correspondent Kate Snow says that bringing 29 women who have accused Bill Cosby of assault together for a "Dateline NBC" special Friday took on an importance beyond the individual cases.
- 'The View' tries to right the ship Updated: Sep-15-15 8:16 am
NEW YORK - Close your eyes and it felt like old times one morning last week on "The View." Joy Behar's sharp tongue was at work, warning presidential candidate Donald Trump to show more heart to women and teasing him about whether he was a Democrat or Republican.
- 'Cosby: The Women Speak' to air Thursday on A&E Updated: Sep-14-15 4:19 pm
LOS ANGELES - More than a dozen of Bill Cosby's accusers will have their say in a TV special.