- Cosby mural removed amid details of sex, drugging claims Updated: Jul-23-15 11:19 pm
PHILADELPHIA - A Philadelphia mural featuring Bill Cosby has been painted over as new details emerge of his testimony in a sexual-assault lawsuit.
- Public divided over Smithsonian display of Bill Cosby's art Updated: Jul-23-15 5:02 pm
WASHINGTON - Dozens of emails and comments left at the Smithsonian Institution show the public appears to be sharply divided over an exhibition featuring Bill Cosby's art collection, which the museum has stood behind since the comedian admitted obtaining drugs to give to women with whom he wanted to have sex.
- Publisher plans no future editions of Cosby bio Updated: Jul-22-15 5:02 pm
NEW YORK - No revisions or future editions are planned for a disparaged Bill Cosby biography, the publisher told The Associated Press on Wednesday.
- Cosby testimony puts '70s party drug quaaludes back in news Updated: Jul-21-15 5:32 pm
LOS ANGELES - Before there was Molly there was the quaalude, the most popular party drug of the 1970s.
- Cosby cut from documentary about black stuntmen Updated: Jul-21-15 2:34 pm
NEW YORK - Bill Cosby has been cut from a documentary about black stuntmen.
- Cosby, in public and in private: A look back Updated: Jul-21-15 12:31 pm
In the 1970s, Bill Cosby created "Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids," a Saturday-morning cartoon series based loosely on his Philadelphia childhood that promoted good behavior and morality.
- Things to know for Tuesday in Pennsylvania Updated: Jul-21-15 10:26 am
A daily look at late-breaking news, coming events and stories that will be talked about in Pennsylvania on Tuesday.
- The Latest: Bill Cosby's words could be damaging in court Updated: Jul-20-15 4:37 pm
PHILADELPHIA - The latest on newly obtained deposition testimony from Bill Cosby (all times local):
- Obama: No mechanism to revoke Cosby's Medal of Freedom Updated: Jul-15-15 9:19 pm
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama on Wednesday rejected the idea of revoking Bill Cosby's Presidential Medal of Freedom because of sexual misconduct allegations.
- Judd Apatow continues his crusade against Bill Cosby Updated: Jul-15-15 2:37 am
NEW YORK - Judd Apatow is not wavering on his criticism of comedian Bill Cosby, who's been accused of sexual misconduct by more than two dozen women over four decades.
- Goldberg stands down as Cosby defender Updated: Jul-14-15 4:55 pm
NEW YORK - Bill Cosby's biggest public defender, Whoopi Goldberg, is backing off her support after getting some legal advice Tuesday on the daytime talk show "The View."
- Bill Cosby's art collection to remain on view at Smithsonian Updated: Jul-13-15 9:05 am
WASHINGTON - Over the past seven months, as sexual misconduct allegations against Bill Cosby mounted, a top Smithsonian official met privately with museum directors across the sprawling complex on the National Mall to decide what to do about an exhibit showcasing Cosby's private art collection.
- Walking away from Cosby: Deserters keep adding up Updated: Jul-11-15 7:43 pm
The sexual assault allegations against Bill Cosby had already severely damaged his career even before The Associated Press revealed this week that he admitted under oath in 2005 to obtaining quaaludes to give to young women he wanted to have sex with. But now even the hangers-on are walking away.
- Activists call for removal of Cosby star from Walk of Fame Updated: Jul-09-15 6:46 pm
LOS ANGELES - Black civil rights leaders on Thursday called on the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce to remove Bill Cosby's star from the Hollywood Walk of Fame, saying it could become a "walk of shame" if his name remains on the storied sidewalk.
- McCaskill backs push to revoke medal from Cosby Updated: Jul-09-15 10:03 am
ST. LOUIS - U.S. Sen. Claire McCaskill of Missouri says she supports efforts to have President Barack Obama revoke Bill Cosby's Presidential Medal of Freedom.
- Cosby's first known accuser was no aspiring starlet Updated: Jul-08-15 6:55 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Bill Cosby has painted many of his accusers as star-struck gold-diggers - aspiring models and actresses trying to shake him down to get ahead in Hollywood.
- Smithsonian stands behind exhibit based on Cosby collection Updated: Jul-07-15 5:45 pm
WASHINGTON - The Smithsonian Institution is standing behind a museum exhibition that relies in part on the art collection of Bill Cosby and his wife, Camille Cosby.
- Bill Cosby's public moralizing was his undoing Updated: Jul-07-15 5:43 pm
NEW YORK - For decades, Bill Cosby cast himself as America's dad and then as America's granddad, a moralist with tough talk for young people about acting responsibly. It was that image that proved to be his undoing.