- Runner-up Sharks head into offseason with few glaring needs Updated: Jun-20-16 4:24 pm
SAN JOSE, California - When general manager Doug Wilson entered last offseason he had a long list of needs after the San Jose Sharks missed the playoffs for the first time since 2003.
- Sharks deal with sudden end to season after Cup final loss Updated: Jun-13-16 5:36 pm
ALAMEDA, California - After a two-month playoff run that changed the perception of the star players and a team that had been known for playoff letdowns, the reality of falling two wins short of the ultimate goal of winning the Stanley Cup hit the San Jose Sharks.
- Penguins miss out on opportunity to win Stanley Cup Updated: Jun-10-16 12:45 am
- Sharks face daunting task down 3-1 in Stanley Cup final Updated: Jun-07-16 3:11 pm
SAN JOSE, California - The task facing the San Jose Sharks is daunting: No team in nearly three quarters of a century has rallied from a 3-1 deficit to win the Stanley Cup Final.
- Sharks F Tomas Hertl to miss Game 3 with lower-body injury Updated: Jun-04-16 2:33 pm
SAN JOSE, California - The San Jose Sharks will be without top-line forward Tomas Hertl for Game 3 of the Stanley Cup Final.
- Sharks better, but still fall to Penguins in Game 2 Updated: Jun-02-16 1:24 am
PITTSBURGH - The San Jose Sharks thought they improved from Game 1 to Game 2 in the Stanley Cup Final.
- Lombardi wants US World Cup team to win like it's 1996 Updated: May-31-16 6:21 pm
When Dean Lombardi put together the United States roster for the return of the World Cup of Hockey, one model that attracted his attention was a team from 20 years ago.
- Stanley Cup Capsule Updated: May-29-16 6:46 pm
- Offseason moves send Sharks to final after missing playoffs Updated: May-28-16 3:56 pm
SAN JOSE, California - After watching the San Jose Sharks miss the playoffs for the first time in more than a decade, general manager Doug Wilson set out to remake the team last offseason.
- Sharks head to 1st Cup final after 5-2 win over Blues Updated: May-26-16 2:30 am
SAN JOSE, California - Two years after their most devastating playoff loss, the San Jose Sharks held their most meaningful celebration.
- Sharks head to 1st Cup final after 5-2 win over Blues Updated: May-26-16 1:24 am
SAN JOSE, California - Joe Thornton, Patrick Marleau and the rest of the San Jose Sharks gathered around the Campbell Bowl for a celebratory picture after winning the Western Conference final.