- Graham's 27 lead No. 6 Kansas past No. 3 Oklahoma 76-72 Updated: Feb-13-16 6:19 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Kansas' Devonte' Graham stole the show from Buddy Hield.
- Kansas concerned about defending hot-shooting Oklahoma Updated: Feb-12-16 1:26 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Kansas coach Bill Self expects his Jayhawks to have their hands full Saturday dealing with Buddy Hield and the rest of the sharp-shooting Oklahoma Sooners.
- No. 10 West Virginia falls to No. 6 Kansas, 75-65 Updated: Feb-09-16 10:31 pm
LAWRENCE, Kansas - West Virginia had an opportunity to make some history at Kansas.
- No. 6 Kansas beats No. 10 West Virginia, 75-65 Updated: Feb-09-16 9:54 pm
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Landen Lucas rarely gets much credit for the work he does for Kansas, mainly because the blue-collar forward earns his minutes with rebounding and defense rather than offense.
- Road woes aplenty as Big 12 teams navigate conference grind Updated: Feb-08-16 5:50 pm
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Oklahoma coach Lon Kruger warned his then-No. 1 team of the challenge it would face at Kansas State, even though the rebuilding Wildcats were near the bottom of the Big 12 standings.
- Ellis has double-double for No. 7 Kansas in 75-56 win at TCU Updated: Feb-06-16 3:54 pm
FORT WORTH, Texas - Devonte Graham dived to the floor for a loose ball in a wild sequence that led to a three-point play for Perry Ellis, putting No. 7 Kansas up by 20 points in the first half.
- Ellis helps No. 7 Kansas pull away from Kansas State, 77-59 Updated: Feb-04-16 12:13 am
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Kansas coach Bill Self was only slightly happier Wednesday night than Kansas State counterpart Bruce Weber, and the only reason for that was his seventh-ranked Jayhawks had won.
- Wayne Selden Jr. living up to promise for No. 7 Kansas Updated: Feb-01-16 4:56 pm
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Before he had even stepped on the floor at Kansas, mock drafts sprinkled across cyberspace had Wayne Selden Jr. going in the first round to some NBA team in need of a shooting guard.
- No. 4 Kansas falls to No. 14 Iowa State 85-72. Updated: Jan-26-16 12:05 am
AMES, Iowa - If Kansas hopes to live up to its preseason promise, the Jayhawks are going to have to learn to win on the road.
- No. 14 Iowa State beats No. 4 Kansas 85-72 Updated: Jan-25-16 11:42 pm
AMES, Iowa - Kansas had Iowa State's number for what felt like a century.
- No. 3 Kansas overcomes slow start to beat Texas, 76-67 Updated: Jan-23-16 5:29 pm
LAWRENCE, Kansas - The way Kansas had labored over the past two weeks, coach Bill Self headed into Saturday's game against Texas firmly believing it was the Jayhawks' most important of the season.
- Evans' 22 leads Oklahoma State past No. 3 Kansas 86-67 Updated: Jan-19-16 10:50 pm
STILLWATER, Oklahoma - Oklahoma State nearly knocked off a top-three team last week. The Cowboys got the job done this time.
- Bragg, Diallo off bench help No. 1 Jayhawks beat TCU 70-63 Updated: Jan-16-16 4:43 pm
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Kansas coach Bill Self has long insisted that five-star recruits Carlton Bragg and Cheick Diallo might be the best players on his team - five years down the line.
- 1-2 Punch: After beating No. 1 Kansas, WVU now gets No. 2 OU Updated: Jan-15-16 3:19 pm
MORGANTOWN, West Virginia - Talk about a 1-2 punch.