- Duffey dominates for 8 innings, Twins hit 6 HRs to top Yanks Updated: Jun-26-16 3:49 pm
NEW YORK - Tyler Duffey set down the first 17 Yankees batters and wound up pitching two-hit ball for eight innings while the Minnesota Twins backed him with six home runs to beat New York 7-1 Sunday.
- Struggling Twins get 3 hits, shut down by Yanks in 2-1 loss Updated: Jun-25-16 6:46 pm
NEW YORK - Maybe the Minnesota Twins will get a respite Sunday from that daunting trio in the Yankees' bullpen. With the worst record in the majors, they sure could use a break.
- Yankees activate 1B Mark Teixeira from DL, cut Ike Davis Updated: Jun-25-16 6:42 pm
NEW YORK - Now that Mark Teixeira is back in their lineup, the New York Yankees can only hope he remains healthy enough to stay there.
- Castro's walkoff homer leads Yankees to 9-8 win over Rockies Updated: Jun-22-16 11:50 pm
NEW YORK - Starlin Castro had never hit a walkoff home run at any level of baseball.
- Nova, Yankees tagged by Rockies for 6th loss in 9 games Updated: Jun-22-16 12:08 am
NEW YORK - A few more games like this and Yankees general manager Brian Cashman will have his answer.
- Santana pitches into 8th as Twins beat Yankees 7-4 Updated: Jun-19-16 6:33 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Ervin Santana received a standing ovation from many Twins fans when he was pulled from the game in the top of the eighth inning Sunday. He waved his glove in appreciation.
- Arenado hits 20th homer, leads Rockies over Yankees 6-3 Updated: Jun-15-16 9:03 pm
DENVER - DJ LeMahieu turned what could have been a scary day into a good one for him and the Colorado Rockies.
- Davis joins Yanks in Colorado; Girardi says he'll see action Updated: Jun-14-16 7:30 pm
DENVER - Ike Davis is feeling healthy again and ready to resume his career with the New York Yankees.
- Parmelee becomes 4th Yankees first baseman on disabled list Updated: Jun-10-16 7:37 pm
NEW YORK - Chris Parmelee is expected to miss at least a month after becoming the latest New York Yankees first baseman to get injured.
- Yankees beat Angels 6-3 for 4-game sweep, back at .500 Updated: Jun-10-16 12:15 am
NEW YORK - Getting back to .500 for only the second time since mid-April was costly for the New York Yankees.
- Yankees 1B Teixeira goes on DL with right knee injury Updated: Jun-04-16 6:15 pm
BALTIMORE - Mark Teixeira will have to wait at least 15 days to break out of a slump that's dropped his batting average to .180.