- Reds' bullpen becomes historically bad in 9-6 loss to Giants Updated: May-02-16 11:59 pm
CINCINNATI - With yet another meltdown, the Cincinnati Reds' bullpen became historically bad.
- Cueto roughed up but Giants rally for 9-6 win over Reds Updated: May-02-16 11:52 pm
CINCINNATI - Johnny Cueto enjoyed the hugs and the applause. He didn't care much for one horrid inning that put him in line for a loss - until the Reds' bullpen got involved, of course.
- Bumgarner stops Mets' win streak at 8 with 6-1 victory Updated: May-01-16 8:35 pm
NEW YORK - When Madison Bumgarner pitches at Citi Field, he gets World Series-type results.
- 3 more SBs off Syndergaard lead to end of Mets' win streak Updated: May-01-16 7:24 pm
NEW YORK - Noah Syndergaard is making the New York Mets see double, and that's not good.
- Cain's winless streak reaches 12, Giants lose to Mets 6-5 Updated: Apr-30-16 9:11 pm
NEW YORK - By the time Matt Cain found his rhythm, it was too late.
- Belt drives in 5, Giants complete sweep of Padres Updated: Apr-27-16 8:29 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Brandon Belt is giving himself credit for a home run in the first inning, even though the wind held up his shot for a sacrifice fly. He had a good day regardless.
- Marlins hold off Giants 5-4 to avoid 3-game sweep Updated: Apr-24-16 8:29 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Miami manager Don Mattingly thinks slugger Giancarlo Stanton took an encouraging step with his third multihit game of the season.
- Tomas homers, Diamondbacks complete 4-game sweep of Giants Updated: Apr-21-16 8:05 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Through good-natured dugout banter and players sticking together, Chip Hale watched his Arizona Diamondbacks come together on this winning road trip that began with a little rough patch.
- Maeda, Dodgers beat Giants 3-1 with Pederson's 2-run HR Updated: Apr-18-16 12:29 am
LOS ANGELES - Joc Pederson got off to an extremely hot start last season, hitting 20 home runs with 40 RBIs in his first 77 games and making the All-Star team in his first full big league campaign.
- De La Rosa's strong day lifts Rockies over Giants Updated: Apr-14-16 7:59 pm
DENVER - Jorge De La Rosa was asked about his hitting, but all he wanted to talk about was his pitching.
- Panik's big hit caps Giants' 9-6 comeback win over Dodgers Updated: Apr-10-16 8:34 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - With a lineup full of capable hitters, the San Francisco Giants have shown this first week that an early deficit is far from an insurmountable obstacle. Even a five-run hole before they come to bat.
- Belt gets $72.8M deal from Giants covering 2017-21 Updated: Apr-09-16 10:15 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Brandon Belt can look across the infield at shortstop Brandon Crawford, to the mound at Madison Bumgarner and behind the plate to Buster Posey, three other homegrown Giants likely to be around for years to come.
- Carter homer, sacrifice fly lift Brewers over Giants Updated: Apr-06-16 8:27 pm
MILWAUKEE - Chris Carter made a nice first impression for the Brewers.