- 'He can score on anyone': Barcelona defends Messi's skills Updated: Jun-02-15 10:57 am
SANT JOAN DESPI, Spain - There is no questioning allowed at Barcelona when it comes to Lionel Messi's status as the greatest player in football.
- New stars likely to be found at Under-20 World Cup in NZ Updated: May-29-15 1:29 am
WELLINGTON, New Zealand - A world away from the turmoil of corruption and political infighting plaguing soccer, there will be a reminder this weekend of what is best about the game - the talent showcase of the Under-20 World Cup.
- How Barcelona won its 23rd Spanish league title Updated: May-17-15 3:33 pm
BARCELONA, Spain - With Lionel Messi back to his very best, Barcelona brushed aside legal troubles and Real Madrid's vigorous challenge to win the Spanish league title in Sunday's penultimate round. The Catalan club could still go on to win a treble, having reached the final of the Champions League and Copa del Rey.
- Messi goal clinches Barcelona's 4th league title in 6 years Updated: May-17-15 3:15 pm
Lionel Messi scored in the 65th minute, and Barcelona clinched its fourth Spanish league title in six seasons with a 1-0 win at 2014 champion Atletico Madrid on Sunday.
- Juventus draws 1-1 with Real Madrid to reach CL final Updated: May-13-15 6:49 pm
MADRID - Juventus came back from a goal down to draw 1-1 with Real Madrid on Wednesday and line up a Champions League final against Barcelona with a 3-2 victory on aggregate.
- The Latest: 2nd half starts, and Juventus needs to score Updated: May-13-15 3:59 pm
MADRID - The Latest from the Champions League semifinal match between Real Madrid and Juventus at the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium:
- Barcelona advances to 1st Champions League final since 2011 Updated: May-12-15 7:24 pm
MUNICH - After the final whistle, Pep Guardiola and Luis Enrique embraced: the coach who led Barcelona to 14 titles from 2008-12 and the successor who hopes to win his first three in the next month.
- Barcelona reaches CL final despite 3-2 loss at Bayern Updated: May-12-15 6:24 pm
MUNICH - Neymar scored two goals and Barcelona did enough to advance to the Champions League final despite losing the second leg of its semifinal 3-2 to Bayern Munich on Tuesday.