- James hits game-winner with 1 second left, Cavs edge Nets Updated: Nov-29-15 3:08 am
CLEVELAND - LeBron James has turned in countless clutch performances during his career.
- Durant, Westbrook stop Nets' win streak in Oklahoma City Updated: Nov-26-15 12:29 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma City Thunder were tired of losing to Brooklyn on their home floor.
- Nets hold off Celtics 111-101 for home-and-home split Updated: Nov-22-15 9:23 pm
NEW YORK - The Brooklyn Nets were embarrassed and angry, and two nights later were 35 points better.
- Bradley, Thomas lead Celtics to 120-95 win over Nets Updated: Nov-20-15 11:51 pm
BOSTON - Avery Bradley has taken over Isaiah Thomas' role as instant offense off the bench for the Boston Celtics.
- Batum's 24 points lead Hornets over Nets, 116-111 Updated: Nov-18-15 10:54 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Nicolas Batum returned to form and the Charlotte Hornets returned to their winning ways.
- Thaddeus Young's 2 free throws lift Nets over Hawks 90-88 Updated: Nov-17-15 11:29 pm
NEW YORK - It was a game that neither team seemed to want to win.
- Curry leads Warriors past Nets 107-99 in overtime Updated: Nov-15-15 4:17 am
OAKLAND, California - Stephen Curry never showed his disappointment through three quarters and Andre Iguodala never hesitated in taking the big shot and that's why Golden State remains unbeaten.
- Cousins scores 40, Kings beat Nets 111-109 Updated: Nov-14-15 1:58 am
SACRAMENTO, California - DeMarcus Cousins and Rajon Rondo are becoming quite the tandem for the Sacramento Kings. They relied heavily on the pair Friday night against the Nets.
- Bogdanovic leads Nets to 1st win, 106-98 over Houston Updated: Nov-11-15 11:18 pm
HOUSTON - Coach Lionel Hollins and the Brooklyn Nets have been working hard all season with nothing to show for it.
- Monroe, Bucks hand Nets 7th straight loss to start season Updated: Nov-08-15 12:10 am
MILWAUKEE - Greg Monroe knows what the difference was between the first three games with his new team and the last four.
- Bryant, Lakers beat winless Nets for 1st victory Updated: Nov-06-15 11:27 pm
NEW YORK - The only celebrations Kobe Bryant wants are after victories.
- Horford, Schroder lead Hawks in 101-87 victory over Nets Updated: Nov-04-15 11:52 pm
ATLANTA - Coach Mike Budenholzer got just what he wanted from the Atlanta Hawks in the second half.
- Bayless scores 26 points, Bucks beat Nets 103-96 Updated: Nov-02-15 11:45 pm
NEW YORK - The Milwaukee Bucks and Brooklyn Nets both went into Monday night winless, then played a back-and-forth game for 45 1/2 minutes.
- Conley scores 22 points as Grizzlies defeat Nets 101-91 Updated: Nov-01-15 12:22 am
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Memphis has a reputation of sporadic 3-point shooting. Against the Brooklyn Nets on Saturday night, the Grizzlies converted as many from long range as they had in their first three games combined.
- Leonard, Duncan lead Spurs to 102-75 win over Nets Updated: Oct-31-15 12:14 am
SAN ANTONIO - Still trying to find a level of comfort after retooling their roster in the offseason, the San Antonio Spurs turned to what they know best.