- Joey Logano beats Larson in unusual All-Star race Updated: May-22-16 12:51 am
CONCORD, North Carolina - A new format to NASCAR's annual All-Star race left half the field confused to almost comical levels.
- Crafton beats Busch, wins 2nd straight Trucks Series race Updated: May-21-16 3:54 pm
CONCORD, North Carolina - Now that he has won back-to-back Trucks Series races for the first time in his career, Matt Crafton is hoping for more.
- Kenseth holds off Larson for thrilling victory at Dover Updated: May-15-16 7:12 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Matt Kenseth had eluded the wreckage that turned Dover into a junkyard. He never felt he could escape the pressure that Kyle Larson put on him - the anointed future star racing door-to-door with the former champion.
- Crafton wins NASCAR Truck Series race at Dover Updated: May-13-16 8:11 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Matt Crafton had long considered the menacing Miles The Monster trophy the coolest in the series.
- Harvick takes pole when rain wipes out Dover qualifying Updated: May-13-16 6:37 pm
DOVER, Delaware - When the rain hit Dover, Kevin Harvick was prepared.
- Stewart involved in 3-car wreck at start of NASCAR practice Updated: May-13-16 6:14 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Tony Stewart could not avoid the oil spill on the concrete track that spun his Chevrolet and slammed the car into an unprotected wall on the front stretch.
- Truex takes over from Busch as bad-luck leader at Kansas Updated: May-11-16 2:39 pm
KANSAS CITY, Kansas - Martin Truex Jr. needs to look no further than Kyle Busch when he needs to vent about Kansas.
- Kyle Busch's crew chief suspended for lug nut violation Updated: May-11-16 12:37 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - NASCAR has suspended Kyle Busch's crew chief and tire changer for one race for violating the lug nut policy during the team's win at Kansas last weekend.
- Kyle Busch keeps Joe Gibbs Racing at front of Sprint Cup Updated: May-08-16 3:26 pm
KANSAS CITY, Kansas - At the season-opening Daytona 500, Joe Gibbs Racing proved it was unquestionably the fastest, from Denny Hamlin taking the checkered flag to its quartet of cars leading more than three-quarters of the race.
- Kyle Busch finally gets first Sprint Cup win at Kansas Updated: May-07-16 11:34 pm
KANSAS CITY, Kansas - Kyle Busch has seemingly dozens of reasons to despise Kansas Speedway, from the two times he crashed out of Chase races to the innumerable misfortunes in other series.
- 18-year-old William Byron wins Truck race at Kansas Speedway Updated: May-06-16 11:43 pm
KANSAS CITY, Kansas - William Byron survived the chaos at Kansas Speedway for his first Truck Series victory Friday night, then ran into a rather unexpected problem when the 18-year-old finished a victory lap.
- Truex nabs pole for Sprint Cup race at Kansas Speedway Updated: May-06-16 8:27 pm
KANSAS CITY, Kansas - Martin Truex Jr. will start on the pole Saturday night in the NASCAR Sprint Cup race at Kansas Speedway.
- Brad Keselowski wins crazy crash-fest at Talladega Updated: May-01-16 6:50 pm
TALLADEGA, Alabama - Two cars went airborne, 35 were involved in an accident of some kind, and Danica Patrick had the wind knocked out of her in a vicious crash into the wall.
- Edwards will have post-Richmond talk with Kyle Busch soon Updated: Apr-29-16 3:52 pm
TALLADEGA, Alabama - A test session at Indianapolis Motor Speedway has delayed the inevitable conversation between teammates Carl Edwards and Kyle Busch.
- Stewart focuses on 'fun' after NASCAR fine, policy change Updated: Apr-27-16 4:18 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Tony Stewart kept his thoughts to himself after NASCAR beefed up the penalties for using fewer than five lug nuts on each wheel during a race.