- Kobe scores 38, Lakers beat Wolves 119-115 to end 10-gm skid Updated: Feb-03-16 2:32 am
LOS ANGELES - Kobe Bryant has lifted the Los Angeles Lakers onto his shoulders countless times over the past two decades, and he rarely flinches under the weight.
- Bulls top Lakers 114-91 in Pau's last Staples date with Kobe Updated: Jan-29-16 2:05 am
LOS ANGELES - During seven seasons together with the Lakers, Pau Gasol and Kobe Bryant formed a bond that won't be broken by separation or retirement.
- Nowitzki's late jumper propels Mavericks past Lakers, 92-90 Updated: Jan-27-16 2:17 am
LOS ANGELES - After Dirk Nowitzki arched back and released the tiebreaking jumper, he glided back into the Los Angeles Lakers' bench area.
- Cousins' 36 points lead Kings past Lakers again, 112-93 Updated: Jan-21-16 2:23 am
LOS ANGELES - DeMarcus Cousins is dominating every opponent in the Sacramento Kings' path during a remarkable January run that has coach George Karl calling him the best center in basketball.
- Harden scores 31 as Rockets rout Lakers 112-95 Updated: Jan-18-16 1:23 am
LOS ANGELES - The Houston Rockets toyed with the Los Angeles Lakers in the first half before showing what they can do when they are motivated and working on all cylindars.
- Gobert posts double-double as Jazz defeat Lakers 109-82 Updated: Jan-17-16 12:27 am
SALT LAKE CITY - Rudy Gobert has officially knocked the rust off.
- Williams leads Lakers past Pelicans 95-91 to end 4-game skid Updated: Jan-13-16 2:01 am
LOS ANGELES - Anthony Davis didn't suit up for New Orleans, and Kobe Bryant couldn't make it through the first half.
- Hayward scores 25, Jazz beat Lakers to end 7-game road skid Updated: Jan-11-16 1:17 am
LOS ANGELES - The Utah Jazz had gone 6 1/2 weeks without a win away from home and they didn't much care who was out of the Los Angeles lineup. Kobe Bryant's latest injury just made things easier for them.
- Westbrook, Thunder hold off Lakers 117-113 despite Lou's 44 Updated: Jan-09-16 2:25 am
LOS ANGELES - Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook have dominated plenty of fourth quarters in their day. When Lou Williams dropped 23 points in the final period for the Lakers, Oklahoma City's stars were just grateful Kobe Bryant wasn't able to help him out.
- Kings blow big lead, beat Lakers in Kobe's Sacramento finale Updated: Jan-08-16 2:31 am
SACRAMENTO, California - Kobe Bryant received a hug and a gift from former teammate Vlade Divac. The Los Angeles Lakers star left Sacramento without his prime objective: a victory.