- Newton, Panthers vow to get back to Super Bowl after loss Updated: Feb-08-16 2:30 am
SANTA CLARA, California - Carolina quarterback Cam Newton didn't say much after the Panthers lost Super Bowl 50 on Sunday night, but the league's MVP did promise this: "We'll be back."
- Super Bowl's Broncos, Panthers excel at defense differently Updated: Feb-07-16 2:33 am
SANTA CLARA, California - Sometime late last season or early this season - depends on whom you ask - Josh Norman and the Carolina Panthers' other defensive backs were heading toward a drill as part of their weekly "Turnover Circuit," when assistant coach Eric Washington yelled out a spur-of-the-moment greeting.
- Teammates, coaches say Cam Newton's success not by accident Updated: Feb-06-16 2:55 pm
SAN JOSE, California - Cam Newton didn't just stumble into becoming the NFL's best player.
- SUPER BOWL: Profiles of key players Updated: Feb-05-16 6:46 pm
Projected starters and key players for the Super Bowl at Santa Clara, California:
- Newton, Panthers stay true to personality at Super Bowl Updated: Feb-03-16 7:37 pm
SAN JOSE, California - Cam Newton wearing $850 Versace gold and zebra-print pants on a cross-country flight. Josh Norman sporting a Mexican wrestling mask with a Panthers logo and calling himself "El Bandolero" on Opening Night. Teammates photobombing each other at press conferences and teaching Miss Universe how to "dab."
- Newton to Oher: 'I need you' to play in Carolina Updated: Feb-02-16 11:03 am
SAN JOSE, California - When Cam Newton discovered the Carolina Panthers planned to make a run at signing Michael Oher last offseason, he texted the free agent offensive tackle: "I need you. I don't want you. I NEED you."
- Bills QB Taylor, C Wood, G Incognito added to Pro Bowl Updated: Jan-25-16 7:44 pm
ORCHARD PARK, New York - Buffalo Bills quarterback Tyrod Taylor, center Eric Wood and guard Richie Incognito are heading to the Pro Bowl.
- Rivera: LB Davis has surgery, expected to play in Super Bowl Updated: Jan-25-16 1:57 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - All-Pro linebacker Thomas Davis had surgery Monday morning on his broken right forearm, but is expected to play in the Super Bowl on Feb. 7.
- Newton, Panthers rout Cardinals, 49-15 for NFC title Updated: Jan-25-16 3:14 am
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - For all his daring and dabbing and Superman persona, Cam Newton quickly reminds everyone that football is all about team.
- Panthers LB Davis breaks arm, hopes to play in Super Bowl Updated: Jan-24-16 11:46 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - All-Pro linebacker Thomas Davis said he broke his right forearm in the Carolina Panthers' 49-15 win over the Arizona Cardinals in the NFC championship game, but said he still plans to play in the Super Bowl.
- THE LATEST: Newton excited for Super matchup against Manning Updated: Jan-24-16 10:35 pm
The Latest from the NFL conference championship games Sunday. (All times EST)
- Cardinals vs Panthers: the key matchups Updated: Jan-21-16 6:18 pm
Matchups for the NFC championship game Sunday between the Arizona Cardinals and Carolina Panthers:
- Panthers QB Newton confident, thriving in 5th season at helm Updated: Jan-21-16 4:25 am
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - In the waning moments of a strange 35-35 game against the New York Giants, as things seemed to be collapsing all around him and tempers were flaring after every whistle, Cam Newton stood calmly on the sideline, his hands tucked firmly inside his shoulder pads near his neck as he nodded his head confidently.