- Tiger Woods progressing in rehab, still won't set timeline Updated: Jun-22-16 1:12 pm
BETHESDA, Maryland - Tiger Woods can play soccer with kids and ride a bike but hasn't progressed far enough in his rehab to set a timeline on when he'll return to professional golf.
- Streaky Merritt hopes to get hot again at Quicken Loans Updated: Jun-22-16 2:24 am
BETHESDA, Maryland - Troy Merritt is the defending champion at the Quicken Loans National, but that doesn't mean he gets friendly vibes from the golf course.
- Fowler trying to get his game back at Quicken Loans National Updated: Jun-21-16 4:29 pm
BETHESDA, Maryland - Rickie Fowler made the most of missing the cut at the U.S. Open and hopes it pays dividends for him at the Quicken Loans National.
- Column: Johnson wins one the USGA tries to take away Updated: Jun-19-16 10:00 pm
OAKMONT, Pennsylvania - Maybe Dustin Johnson is smarter than the average golfer after all.
- The Latest: Johnson wins US Open for his first major title Updated: Jun-19-16 8:05 pm
OAKMONT, Pennsylvania - The latest from the U.S. Open golf championship (all times local:):
- Pushing the 'Restart' Button for Round 1 of US Open Updated: Jun-17-16 3:27 am
OAKMONT, Pennsylvania - Might as well hit the "restart" button on this U.S. Open.
- US Amateur champ returns to Oakmont as US Open caddie Updated: Jun-15-16 3:47 pm
OAKMONT, Pennsylvania - Nick Flanagan forgot how steep the hill was driving into Oakmont, not surprising since he had not been back in 13 years.
- Oakmont requires crash course ahead of toughest test in golf Updated: Jun-12-16 10:11 am
OAKMONT, Pennsylvania - Sam Parks Jr. rates among the most unlikely winners in U.S. Open history, especially compared with the Hall of Fame list of champions at Oakmont.
- A share of the lead, a big pileup behind at the Memorial Updated: Jun-04-16 4:04 am
DUBLIN, Ohio - Five holes into the second round of the Memorial, Rory McIlroy had three birdies and Jordan Spieth had two bogeys. They were going opposition directions and thinking about the same destination.