- Spieth gets look at 'hardest test' during visit to Oakmont Updated: May-04-16 4:03 pm
OAKMONT, Pennsylvania - Jordan Spieth briefly weighed the request, then politely declined.
- McIlroy aims for 1st PGA Tour win of year at Wells Fargo Updated: May-04-16 3:41 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Rory McIlroy is confident a return to one of his favorite golf courses will end his winless streak on the PGA Tour.
- Spieth refreshed, ready to return following Masters meltdown Updated: May-03-16 9:27 pm
Jordan Spieth understands his meltdown at the end of the Masters will follow him. And three weeks later, Spieth's not quite ready to say he's over letting a five-shot lead in the final round morph into that awkward ceremony in the Butler Cabin that ended with him slipping the green jacket on Danny Willett following an ugly and very public collapse.
- NBC and Golf Channel facing a busy summer of golf Updated: May-03-16 1:42 pm
The summer schedule for NBC and Golf Channel is not finalized, though this much is clear: There won't be another summer like this one from the number of big events to two premier tournaments that the networks have never broadcast.
- Clarke has spring in step to start Ryder Cup trophy tour Updated: Apr-12-16 9:02 am
PORTRUSH, Northern Ireland - Darren Clarke launched the Ryder Cup trophy tour from Royal Portrush Golf Club in his native Northern Ireland on Tuesday, and the European captain had a spring in his step.
- Willett's jacket: A Masters won as much as it was lost Updated: Apr-11-16 10:10 am
AUGUSTA, Georgia - A big deficit. A collapse that was painful to watch. An Englishman in a green jacket who might not get his due.
- Fowler down, up and then down again in 1st round at Masters Updated: Apr-07-16 5:11 pm
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Rickie Fowler's latest pursuit of a major championship got off to a rocky start.
- Can you top this? No hole-in-1 for reigning champ Spieth Updated: Apr-06-16 7:01 pm
AUGUSTA, Georgia - It's not often - if ever - that a Masters champion gets booed on the grounds of Augusta National.
- Fun is Par-3 for the course at annual Masters prelude Updated: Apr-06-16 5:35 pm
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Jason Day didn't have time to ponder his putt as he clambered up a hill to the first green at Augusta National.
- McIlroy brings a new approach to his quest for Grand Slam Updated: Apr-05-16 4:36 pm
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Rory McIlroy stood on the 17th green, waving his arms this way and that.