- Amazon's Bezos calls Trump's behavior not 'appropriate' Updated: May-19-16 7:17 am
WASHINGTON - Amazon founder and Washington Post owner Jeff Bezos says Donald Trump's criticism of him and the newspaper is "not an appropriate way for a presidential candidate to behave."
- CEO of cancer startup to speak at Illinois commencement Updated: May-11-16 10:56 pm
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - The chief executive of a biotech startup will speak at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign's commencement ceremony.
- SpaceX lands rocket at sea 2nd time after satellite launch Updated: May-06-16 3:00 pm
CAPE CANAVERAL, Florida - For the second month in a row, the aerospace upstart SpaceX landed a rocket on an ocean platform early Friday, this time following the successful launch of a Japanese communications satellite.
- Obama challenges Americans to give back to vets, families Updated: May-05-16 8:29 pm
WASHINGTON - Taking a cue from his wife, President Barack Obama challenged Americans on Thursday to consider how they might give back to those who have served in the military and their families.
- Rich newspaper owners: Industry savior or foe? Updated: May-03-16 2:44 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - The Salt Lake Tribune's pending sale to the wealthy Huntsman family unshackles the newspaper from cost-cutting corporate owners and resolves crippling financial uncertainty, but it also raises concerns about whether the influential family will meddle in the paper's coverage.