- Nowitzki not retiring, all but certain to return to Mavs Updated: Apr-26-16 8:06 pm
DALLAS - Dirk Nowitzki is not retiring and almost certainly will spend a 19th season with the Mavericks.
- Westbrook leads Thunder past Mavericks; OKC wins series 4-1 Updated: Apr-26-16 12:42 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban said Oklahoma City's Russell Westbrook is an All-Star, but not a superstar.
- Mejri, Lee out for Dallas against Oklahoma City playoff game Updated: Apr-25-16 7:11 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Dallas faces elimination without two of its interior threats.
- Face of fracas? Durant says testy playoffs just part of game Updated: Apr-25-16 2:06 am
DALLAS - Kevin Durant suddenly, and reluctantly, found himself at the center of a conversation over whether Oklahoma City's rough-and-tumble series with Dallas was out of control.
- Thunder beat Mavericks 119-108 for 3-1 lead in testy series Updated: Apr-24-16 12:34 am
DALLAS - Kevin Durant got ejected, Russell Westbrook was part of a shouting match in front of his bench and Serge Ibaka drew a technical for throwing an elbow in the final seconds with the outcome already decided.
- Thunder, Mavericks get testy again in front of OKC bench Updated: Apr-23-16 9:08 pm
DALLAS - The testy first-round series between regional rivals Oklahoma City and Dallas got a little testier.
- Nowitzki joins Mavs' long injury list with right knee bruise Updated: Apr-19-16 5:59 pm
DALLAS - Add star Dirk Nowitzki to the long injury list for Dallas in the playoffs.
- Warriors' dominance: a 2nd straight title inevitable? Updated: Apr-16-16 3:13 am
The Golden State Warriors plow into the playoffs with a record 73 wins under their belt and championship rings already on their fingers.
- Spurs sit 4 starters, top Mavs; game ultimately meaningless Updated: Apr-14-16 1:09 am
DALLAS - The Spurs left four starters and two key reserves in San Antonio for their meaningless regular-season finale in Dallas.
- Mavericks clinch playoff spot with 101-92 win over Jazz Updated: Apr-12-16 12:36 am
SALT LAKE CITY - The Dallas Mavericks clinched a Western Conference playoff spot for the third consecutive season and the 15th time in the last 16 years.
- Mavs beat Grizzlies, close in on playoffs after Barea injury Updated: Apr-09-16 12:42 am
DALLAS - Dirk Nowitzki ended a shooting slump and returned to his rightful place as the leading scorer for Dallas.
- Mavericks hit 14 3s to grind out much-needed W over Wolves Updated: Apr-03-16 7:18 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The Dallas Mavericks have dialed in their defense as they make their push toward the playoffs.