- Parsons has 26 as Mavs defeat Grizzlies 114-110 in OT Updated: Feb-07-16 12:30 am
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - The Dallas Mavericks probably felt like they should have avoided overtime. Chandler Parsons made sure they didn't squander the opportunity for the win in the extra period.
- Raptors hold off Blazers for 110-103 victory Updated: Feb-05-16 11:23 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - Kyle Lowry credited backcourt teammate DeMar DeRozan for Toronto's latest win.
- Wade's bounce-back, Bosh's 20 lead Heat over Mavericks 93-90 Updated: Feb-04-16 12:14 am
DALLAS - After matching the worst shooting half of his career in the first 24 minutes against Dallas, Dwyane Wade missed his first shot of the third quarter.
- Blazers beat Bucks 107-95 for 5th straight win Updated: Feb-03-16 1:59 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - CJ McCollum is hardly surprised the Trail Blazers are having more success.
- Teague scores season-high 32, Hawks breeze past Mavs Updated: Feb-01-16 11:49 pm
ATLANTA - The Atlanta Hawks say they're a better team when Jeff Teague is on his game offensively.
- Turnover: LeBron drops another coach as Cavs fire Blatt Updated: Jan-23-16 3:18 am
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio - There's no debating LeBron James' greatness. That's a slam dunk.
- Durant, Thunder top Mavs 109-106 for season-best 7-game run Updated: Jan-23-16 12:21 am
DALLAS - Kevin Durant rose to the basket with the ball in both hands, ready to dunk and help Oklahoma City quell a Dallas rally in the fourth quarter.
- East-leading Cavs fire David Blatt as coach in second season Updated: Jan-22-16 9:58 pm
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio - Even after wins, and there were a bunch of them, the Cavaliers didn't celebrate. Everything was too easy for them, way too easy.
- Parsons leads Mavericks to 106-94 overtime win over Wolves Updated: Jan-21-16 12:42 am
DALLAS - The Dallas Mavericks had to work overtime - again - and won even without their leading scorer.
- Nowitzki out Wednesday night for Mavericks Updated: Jan-20-16 8:06 pm
DALLAS - Mavericks leading scorer Dirk Nowitzki is missing Dallas' game against the Minnesota Timberwolves on Wednesday night because of fluid on the knee.
- Nowitzki, Williams lead Mavericks past Celtics 118-113 in OT Updated: Jan-19-16 12:59 am
DALLAS - Thirty-seven-year-old Dirk Nowitzki said he was tired late in the Dallas Mavericks' 118-113 overtime win over the Boston Celtics on Monday night after the pesky, young Celtics turned a 17-point fourth-quarter deficit into a six-point lead.
- Aldridge scores 23 points to help Spurs rout Mavs 112-83 Updated: Jan-17-16 11:30 pm
SAN ANTONIO - The San Antonio Spurs can be sparked by so many different players, even their worst start of the season didn't faze them against a heated intrastate rival.
- Mavericks come from behind to beat Bulls 83-77 Updated: Jan-16-16 12:12 am
- Durant scores 29, Thunder beat Mavericks; Westbrook ejected Updated: Jan-14-16 12:01 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - Russell Westbrook's final line against Dallas: zero baskets, zero foul shots, one ejection.
- Nowitzki scores 29 points, Mavericks top Timberwolves 93-87 Updated: Jan-10-16 9:25 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Before his team took the floor against the Dallas Mavericks, Minnesota coach Sam Mitchell was asked about Dirk Nowitzki's ability to still carry his team after 17 NBA seasons.