- Seattle mayor, Gov. Jay Inslee hail gay marriage ruling Updated: Jun-26-15 2:26 pm
SEATTLE - When he was a young gay man, Seattle Mayor Ed Murray said the idea that he could someday get married seemed a far-fetched notion.
- State officials celebrate Supreme Court health care decision Updated: Jun-25-15 3:29 pm
SEATTLE - Washington state officials are celebrating the U.S. Supreme Court's decision Thursday on the federal health care reform law, even though it doesn't appear to directly affect the Washington exchange.
- Condolences flood into Pullman after Elson Floyd's death Updated: Jun-20-15 8:01 pm
PULLMAN, Washington - Reaction to the death Saturday of Washington State University President Elson Floyd:
- Washington State President Elson Floyd dies at 59 Updated: Jun-20-15 5:28 pm
PULLMAN, Washington - Elson Floyd, president of Washington State University, has died at 59 of complications from colon cancer.
- Tribes, fishing for millennia, regroup as pact hope fades Updated: May-31-15 12:58 pm
BANGOR, Maine - Marie Harnois stands on the banks of the Penobscot River at dusk, swirling a dip net under the water, fishing for eels - something her ancestors in the Passamaquoddy tribe have done for thousands of years.