- No. 21 Purdue tops Minnesota 68-64 with 24 points by Edwards Updated: Jan-28-16 1:46 am
MINNEAPOLIS - Purdue wasn't at full strength with freshman standout Caleb Swanigan on the bench. The Boilermakers weren't at full attention, either, considering how many times Minnesota dribbled by them for layups and dunks.
- Illinois surges past Minnesota for 76-71 overtime win Updated: Jan-24-16 12:37 am
MINNEAPOLIS - Illinois displayed the ingredients for success that have been missing so much this season, using grit, poise and resiliency to prevail in overtime.
- Gophers struggling through Pitino's 3rd season as predicted Updated: Jan-22-16 2:43 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - When Richard Pitino took over at Minnesota, he told the administrators who hired him to anticipate some bumps along the road in building a consistent Big Ten contender.
- Michigan holds off upset-minded Minnesota 74-69 Updated: Jan-20-16 11:51 pm
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - After a grueling stretch that included games against three of the Big Ten's top teams, perhaps Michigan was due for a letdown.
- Ferrell, Hoosiers win 10th straight, 70-63 over Minnesota Updated: Jan-16-16 4:10 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Indiana's high-octane offense seemed to be hitting the snooze button for an early tip-off against lowly Minnesota, so Yogi Ferrell took matters into his own hands to keep the Hoosiers rolling.
- Nebraska downs Minnesota 84-59 for second-straight win Updated: Jan-13-16 12:39 am
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Nebraska started Big Ten conference play with three-straight losses, but the Cornhuskers have found a way to win, taking their last two games by more than 20 points after Tuesday night's 84-59 victory over Minnesota.
- Falzon leads Northwestern over Minnesota 77-52 Updated: Jan-09-16 6:14 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Aaron Falzon made sure that a bump in the road didn't turn into a disaster.