- Thousands crowd Eden Park for Jonah Lomu memorial Updated: Nov-29-15 10:06 pm
AUCKLAND, New Zealand - World Rugby Chairman Bernard Lapasset led the tributes to Jonah Lomu at a public memorial Monday, saying the former All Blacks winger was a giant whose contribution to the sport "cannot be overstated."
- SE Asia creates Economic Community, but challenges remain Updated: Nov-21-15 11:39 pm
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - Thirteen years after the idea was mooted, Southeast Asian leaders on Sunday formally created a unified economic community in a region more populous and diverse than the European Union or North America, and with hopes of competing with China and India.
- Lomu, who revolutionized rugby with size, speed, dies at 40 Updated: Nov-18-15 6:42 am
WELLINGTON, New Zealand - More by instinct than choice and off balance after fending off two desperate defenders, Jonah Lomu barreled straight over the top of a crouching Mike Catt, leaving the battered England fullback sprawling on his back as the All Black sprinted to the try line.
- Fans, friends, old rivals saddened by death of Jonah Lomu Updated: Nov-18-15 6:18 am
WELLINGTON, New Zealand - Jonah Lomu's huge impact on the game of rugby and his fame, which spilled beyond the sport's traditional borders, was reflected in the breadth of tributes Wednesday after his unexpected death at the age of 40.
- Vietnam and New Zealand aim to double trade Updated: Nov-15-15 4:21 am
HANOI, Vietnam - Vietnam and New Zealand have signed several cooperation agreements during a visit by Prime Minister John Key to Hanoi as they seek to double bilateral trade in the next five years.
- After an early start, Kiwis celebrate a Rugby World Cup win Updated: Oct-31-15 4:43 pm
WELLINGTON, New Zealand - Bleary-eyed New Zealanders launched into raucous celebration on Sunday after watching the All Blacks beat Australia 34-17 to win back-to-back Rugby World Cups, dubbing their defeated rivals "Losstralia."
- The Latest: Dan Carter yelled at ball for drop goal Updated: Oct-31-15 2:19 pm
LONDON - The latest at the Rugby World Cup final between New Zealand and Australia (all times local):